Chapter 7

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu's eyes snapped open when someone pulls her earphones off her ears. She looked at the girl beside her with a confused look, but the girl just smiles at her while waving her hand.

 

 

 

"Did you always come here? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked and without any warning, she sat beside Tzuyu causing her to jump off the seat in reflex. Tzuyu looks at the girl, bewildered and instead of replies her question, Tzuyu just stares at her with her usually cold and empty eyes, telling her indirectly that her presence isn't welcome.

 

 

 

"I like this place. From now on, this will be our secret hideout!" She happily exclaimed.

 

 

 

"No, this is my place." Tzuyu argued.

 

 

 

"Since we're friends, your place is mine too."

 

 

 

"And who said we're friends?" Tzuyu asked, pissed with her bright energy that totally opposite with her own.They just become seatmate because no one wants to sit beside her and this girl probably was forced to do so.

 

 

 

"Since I sat beside you, I claimed you as my friend and I didn't take no for answer" She said, crossed her arms over her chest as she playfully shot a glare at Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"Shameless." Tzuyu mumbled, but she caught it and chuckled.

 

 

 

"Thanks for the compliment. So, you are Chou Tzuyu right?" She asked, looking at Tzuyu with her sparkling eyes as she extends her hand to Tzuyu.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Son Chaeyoung."

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu stares at her hand to her eyes back and forth. Chaeyoung just smiles at her as she waits for Tzuyu. When Tzuyu didn't shake her hand, she pulls Tzuyu's right hand and forced Tzuyu to shake her hand with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter