Chapter 4

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu quietly sighed as she walks through the hallway. Like usual, people will look at her like she is the most wanted criminal. She keep her chin up and her famous poker face on while walking. She knows if she didn't act like this, she will be a bully victim. 

 

 

 

"Good morning, Tzuyu-ssi" Tzuyu's body tense up when Sana suddenly appears beside her and smile so bright enough to put the sun to shame. Tzuyu's eyes dart around the hallway as she start hearing people murmuring. She didn't need to listen it carefully to know what they were talking about, she knows it very well. This is like 2 years ago all over again. 

 

 

 

"Go away." Tzuyu harshly whispered. 

 

 

 

"I won't. Not after you stole my first kiss. I want to be your friend." Sana whispered, didn't want other people to hear it. She was aware with all the stares she got, but didn't give a about it. She really meant it when she said she want to be Tzuyu's friend. Tzuyu's heart skip a beat at her word as yesterday event flooding into her mind.

 

 

 

"You save her, Tzuyu. There's no need to feel guilty over it."  A voice whispered.

 

 

 

"You should feel guilty. You almost kill her." The other one argued. 

 

 

 

Tzuyu flinched when Sana's fingers brushed her when she put a box of strawberry milk in her hand. She looks at Sana, bewildered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter