Chapter 6

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inside the cafe, at the very end of the cornerㅡthe place they usually gather since high school. The day finally come, all of them finally meet up again after a long time.

 

 

 

"Its been a while huh?" Nayeon started as she looks at a group of people around her with a sad smile. She missed all of them. They rarely meet each other after she graduated from high school two years ago and enter college along with Momo, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. But, they didn't go to the same college and the only one who left in high school was Mina and Dahyun.

 

 

 

"I missed all of you!" Momo said, faking a sob earned an eye roll from everyone at the table before they burst into laughter. Momo still the same, full of cuteness even without trying act like one.They didn't care if other customers in the cafe turned their attention to them for being too loud, they want to catch up with each other.

 

 

 

"So Mina, mind to introduce us this new member?" Jeongyeon said, winked at Sana before yelling in pain when Nayeon smacked her head.

 

 

 

"Remind me again why I date someone cruel." Jeongyeon mumbled as she rubs her head where Nayeon have smacked without mercy.

 

 

 

"Did you say something, darling?" Nayeon asked with a sweet tone and a creepy smile on her face.

 

 

 

"Okay guys stop killing each other we just meet today and let Mina talk." Jihyo said to stop the couple. She didn't understand how they can be a couple when all they did whenever they meet was bickering. Or maybe that's how love works. Jihyo didn't know, she has been single for 19 years.

 

 

 

"This is Sana, my classmate. She is from Japan." Mina said as she looks at awkward Sana beside her. They start introducing themselves and soon the awkwardness disappeared.

 

 

 

"When Mina said her group of friends, I didn't know it will be this many." Sana chuckled.

 

 

 

"It supposed to have another two." Nayeon mumbled under her breath, but loud enough for everyone at the table to hear her as silence begin to engulfing them. Sana who was clueless on what happened just stares at them before startled when someone slammed her palm on the table. Everyone including Sana stare at Mina, who just slammed her palm on the table.

 

 

 

"Like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter