Chapter 10

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tzuyu shifted in her seat, eyes wander around as she reminisces every memory they have shared together in this place when everything were fine and happy before that Tzuyu didn't notice something bad was trailing behind her back when that an unfortunate tragedy decided to greet them and destroyed everything. Her eyes widened when it's landed on the opposite seat in front of her. Chaeyoung was seated there, staring at her with chin on her palm while resting her elbow on the table. Tzuyu froze in her seat when Chaeyoung chuckled. Everything felt so surreal.

 

 

 

 

"Loose that shoulder a bit will you? They don't bite." 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu didn't respond to her. She just stares at the girl, scared if she blinks her eyes, the person she was longing for will disappeared from her sight. The half of her knows it's just her imagination, but the other half was desperately begging the girl in from of her right now was real that everything happened in her life all this time is just a nightmare Tzuyu had last night. She felt her eyes getting teary and hurt as she refuse to even blink her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"You look like you gonna collapse anytime soon. Take a deep breath, Tzuyu. Don't worry too much. Everything gonna be okay." 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu shook her head as she gripped the end of the table hard until her knuckle turned white. Everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter