Chapter 3

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu sat on one of the bed while wrapping her left hand with a bandage. The touch burned her handㅡthis is the reason why she avoid people being near her. She don't want anyone get hurt when they accidently touch her. The image of the unfamiliar girl this morning flashed into her mind. A guilty expression flashed in her eyes as she stares at her bandaged hand. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.." Tzuyu quietly muttered as tears escapes from her eyes.

 

 

 

"You can still save her." A voice whispered inside her head.

 

 

 

"No, Tzuyu. If she reject it, she will die faster than she should be." Another voice whispered.

 

 

 

The sound of door being opened snapped Tzuyu out of her internal struggle. She got up from the bed and peek through the curtain before her eyes went wide when she realizes who is the newcomer. Tzuyu went back onto the bed and sit there quietly when Sana walks pass her bed. She shrugs as her heart skips a beat, the heavy feeling inside her as guilt begins to gnaw at her insides.

 

 

 

 "Look at her, Tzuyu. Don't you feel guilty?" An unknown voice whispered again. 

 

 

 

"No Tzuyu no. Let her live a bit longer."  Another voice argued. 

 

 

 

"P-please stop." Tzuyu desperately begged the voice to stop. 

 

 

 

She quickly get up from the bed and slide the curtain to reveal herself. She stood rooted to the spot, staring at Sana. Her heart clenched when she saw Sana wrapped herself with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter