Chapter 1

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The hallway suddenly went silent. Everyone standing near the wall with their back pressed against it when they sense her presence. The aura is no joke. They can feel it from afar that she is around. Everyone felt shiver running down their spines just looking at her face. That cold and empty eyes, it almost look like she's not a human. 

 

 

 

Chou Tzuyu, a very beautiful girl with cold personality. She's as cold as ice. No one dare being closer to her even just a meter away. They won't take a risk. The rumours about her touch can kill people scared them away. Even though they didn't see it with their own eyes, the way Tzuyu always stuck her left hand inside her pocket make the rumours somehow true. She always hide her left hand. 

 

 

 

"Excuse me!" Tzuyu's eyes went wide when she saw someone runs into her direction. Everyone in the hallway gasped when they saw Tzuyu's new expression other than the poker face she usually had.

 

 

 

Her back landed on the hard floor with the girl on top of her when she collided with her. A shock expression flashed in her eyes for a few second before it went back to the normal oneㅡcold and sharp as she look at the stranger. 

 

 

 

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" The girl's face blushed when she notices their position as she quickly get up from the floor and pull Tzuyu up by grabbing her left hand. Tzuyu's heart start beating like cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter