Chapter 5

Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu getting up from her seat at the light speed when Sana suddenly sat across her with her usual bright smile plastered on her face. Sana felt her heart hurt by Tzuyu's action, but the smile still remained on her face.

 

 

 

"W-what are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked, her voice was cold. All of student's attention was on them right now and it makes Tzuyu angry at Sana. Usually people didn't care that much about her at lunch, but thanks to Sana, the murmuring starting again and deafening her ears.

 

 

 

"Having lunch with you?" Sana's innocent answer causing Tzuyu let out an exasperated sigh. She knows there's no point talking to Sana so Tzuyu decided to walk away from her and leave the cafeteria even though her stomach was growling asking for food.

 

 

 

She accidently brushed her shoulder with someone's at the cafeteria door and heard the person whispered something to her. She don't have to look at her to know who is that person. She is the only person who brave enough being that close to her and talking to her like that. If another student brushed their shoulders with her, they would just run away in fear and absent the next day, probably visit hospital to make sure they didn't infect with any virus. Yes to her, she feels like she an infected girl with a very dangerous virus.

 

 

 

"Stay away from her, Tzuyu."

 

 

 

Tzuyu climbs the stair and went to the school rooftop, the only place where there's no people with their judging stares. Only her and memories. Tzuyu leaned against the rail as she looks at the school field and let out a sigh. She misses being treated like a normal person. The last time she remembers being one was two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter