Chapter 6

Moonlit Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay

I swirled the foam on my caramel macchiato while sighing. I felt tired, even though I had two classes and it was a Wednesday. I looked at Ae-ra who was sipping her cappuccino. Cappuccino’s not really her type of drink? Hmm. Is she upset over something?

“Ae-ra. Ae-ra. AE-RA. AE-RA-YA!!!!” I gradually screamed.

“What? I’m working! What?” she grunted in an annoyed manner.

“What are you working on? What is it now?”

“AH. Its just some notes on halogenoalkanes that I have to recheck and ask my tuition teacher about. Prof Kwon is just really bad tempered! That won’t explain when you don’t understand and….ugh! I don’t wanna talk about it! Anyways, look, remember what we went through? Would you still like to go check out the guy Jisoo’s banging with? Or do you not wanna do it? I recommend not being a and smashing the guy.”

“Nope. That’d  be a moronic decision on my part. Even though most of my anger has subsided and that too notably rapidly, which I think, explains that I must have unconsciously possessed a preconceived notion about her being unsatisfied with me. We’ve been together for 3 years now and every now and then I sense hesitation from her. I am going to break up with her. She loved me for one year only Ae-ra. I’m not going to hound the guy she’s with, she’s better off without me.”

Ae-ra rolled her eyes. This is the part where she thought I was being hilariously agreeable.

“Ok then. Lesser work for me. I don’t have to bury myself in your affairs. But just know, you could’ve known what made her lose her love for you if you could get a look at the guy. I mean spy on them for a little until we know what we’d like to, but you wouldn’t want to riiiight? Mr Goody Two Shoes.” She br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter