Chapter 3 (Writing Kang Joon sounded awkward so I changed it to Joonwhi)

Moonlit Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay

"THERE YOU ARE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET UP!!" a voice screeched. 

It was my beautiful girlfriend. 

"Oh Hiii. I broke my ankle dearie. I'm sowwy." I replied.

"Where?! What happened?!" she said alarmed.

Jisoo picked me up and dragged me to the couch. She slowly took my foot in her hands and inspected it. I laughed out of embarrasment.

"Oh? Its just sprained! Let me get an ice pack quick!" 

I rested and noticed something different about my lovely Jisoo. She had a different scent. Something hideous flashed in my mind. Was my Jisoo cheating on me? NO. It couldn't be. NO. I loved her with all my heart for 3 years. NO. She can't do this to me. I thought of something then. I picked up my phone and messaged my only female best friend, Ae-ra.

"Hey. Jisoo has a different smell about her. A man's smell. What do you think it is?" 

"Uff. Stop bothering me." that replied.

"Please . Tell me."

"Ugh fine. Ask her if she went to her parent's at first or some dude's house for homework.

No. WAIT. Don't ask her. Let's tail her for the next week. We are having the next week off from work. And ask Suho to hack her phone and check her messages ok?"

"Ok sure. Thanks. Aera-ya I love you."

"Eat my ."

"Ok. Jisoo's here. Bye."

I put the phone down as she came near. She placed the ice pack and pressed on it. I got a whiff of the perfume again. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter