Chapter 5

Moonlit Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ae-ra

I was surprised. A message from Joonhwi? I’ve never received any! I tapped as fast as I could.

“Don’t come to the café starting from next week. Manager Seo has informed me that we’ll be taking a holiday.” It read.

OH WOW. YES. I was elated by reading the 20 words that had appeared on the screen of my beloved phone! I could plan a 2 week long vacation in Japan with Lay! We’ve always wanted to go visit! Our professor at uni had taken off to her home country for an emergency! How nicely everything had come together! YAY!

I messaged Joonwhi with a THANK YOU and shut off my screen. I jumped to my study desk and grabbed the calendar and started scribbling events on my notebook preserved for our expedition that would start from next week.

Suddenly I heard my doorbell followed by loud aggravated knocking. I jumped out of my seat and quickly closed the distance between me and my door. I looked in through the peephole. It was Lay! What good timing! I opened the door and was surprised to see Lay with the most sorrowful eyes I have ever seen. These eyes had softened when I had made eye contact with him.

“What happened?” I gasped.

“Its Jisoo.” He replied with a low voice.

Joonhwi

As soon as I woke up I checked my phone. It was 1:20. Perfect. I opened my closet and took a quick glance. I snatched my dark clothes and clothed myself. I walked out and looked in on my brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter