Chapter 4

Moonlit Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kang Joon (Joonwhi)

What the was I doing? I could’ve warned the girl through Lay. Ugh. Whatever. What’s done has been done. I looked at the clock. Still a decent 9PM. I could start planning for the next robbery.

“Hyung! Come here! I’m free now.” I called out loudly.

“YEEAAAHH? OH YOU FREE NOW? SUUUUREE. COMING RIGHT NOW!” he yelled back.

I picked up my phone and tapped away to Rolling Sky. This was a fantastic game. It was not too difficult and was undemanding as well. The bright colours with the simplistic art reminded of the diagrams in my Physics textbook which had fished me in, in the interest of having always imagined the red ball rolling on the plank of wood while reading the textbook. Yes. I admit. I was a dreamer who possessed an innovative mind.

I was a half of the brilliance me and my brother together had composed. We were destined for eachother and even though we were radically different personas, we shared the same warmth and ambitions. Owing to our alarmingly companionable relationship, we had been granted the wish to live in another country together away from the parents to complete our education. And so, a year later here we were in Korea, me working at a café and my brother gaming his ecstasies away.

“Yeah. I’m here.”

“Which place?” I asked with dull seriousness.

“Wha abou Hydeu baanck?” mumbled the royal idiot as he munched on crisps.

“You’ve been too blas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter