Blushing

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon blushes...

 

 

Jihoon couldn’t get enough of Seungcheol, yet he wasn’t ready for commitment. Seungcheol understood that because it was him who proposed the idea of an intimate relationship with no strings attached.

 

 

They were in Seungcheol’s apartment. It was a week after that house party and Jihoon had asked if he could come over. Seungcheol took his time to reply, hitting six in the evening when he said yes. Jihoon was too excited – in fact he got ready in record time, literally rushing out the house when he read the text, telling the older he’d be there in five.

 

 

Jihoon knocked on the door, Seungcheol opening it with no hesitation. Jihoon took in the causal outfit Seungcheol wore. It was just a simple white tee with black sweatpants but the younger had to admit that he looked very hot.

 

 

“Jihoon, that was quick,” Seungcheol comment quipped with a smug look and Jihoon rolled his eyes.

 

 

The younger pushed past him, throwing his phone onto the small shelf as he took off his shoes. “I was bored at home.”

 

 

“Right,” Seungcheol chuckled, shutting the door before he grabbed Jihoon by the wrist. He gently led the younger to the couch before he grabbed the stack of DVDs. “Which movie?”

 

 

Jihoon was visibly disappointed at the fact that the boy wanted to watch a movie with him, they eventually ended up with Kingsman. Seungcheol noticed his reaction before he wore a proud smirk as he moved to sit beside him.

 

 

“Did you want to do something else?” Seungcheol asked a little playfully as the movie began.

 

 

Jihoon flushed, something he was rarely seen doing. “No, I wasn’t thinking of anything.”

 

 

“If you say so,” the older shrugged, nonchalant and Jihoon cursed inwardly. Maybe they’d be swapping saliva if he did say something but he pushed the needy thought away. He knew he enjoyed Seungcheol’s company nonetheless, even with Soonyoung’s repetitive warnings.

 

 

His friend noticed their sudden acknowledgement of each other when Seungcheol approached them during a break. It was the day after the party and Seungcheol called out his name before slipping a piece of paper into his hands. Jihoon realised it was his number and his heart soared excitedly.

 

 

Soonyoung, however, wore a bitter expression as he glared the older until he disappeared before bombarding Jihoon questions. The shorter dismissed the warnings, assuring him that nothing happened between them but he knew how untrue that was.

 

 

Jihoon felt Seungcheol’s hand on his thigh. It was subtle but it was something. Jihoon glanced at him but he was busy fixated on the movie. The younger felt his hand move higher slowly and slowly before he stopped him.

 

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jihoon whispered, his fingers curled around his larger hand – the feeling gave him jolts of adrenaline. It was like he was doing something bad, rebellious but he loved it.

 

 

Seungcheol mischievously grinned as he casted him a look. Their faces were so close that with one push, their lips could have connected. Instead, Seungcheol didn’t move forward, nor did he back away, his hand still rested on Jihoon’s lap.

 

 

Jihoon didn’t move either. If one could play, two could play the game too. Seungcheol smiled at this, his hand suddenly lacing their fingers together and he adjusted his position. He leaned back on the couch, sitting a little high and pulled Jihoon with him.

 

 

The younger landed in between his legs, his free hand wedged between the couch and his body to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter