Jealousy

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon is jealous...

 

 

Seungcheol never asked Jihoon over when he had friends over. Even if it was just Jeonghan, Seungcheol would tell Jihoon to visit another day.

 

 

This became his foundation of doubt about Seungcheol’s loyalty, yet he had to remind himself of what their relationship really was. It was beginning to grow annoying- that stupid agreement between the two about an open relationship. Jihoon was beginning to regret it.

 

 

“What’s the relationship between you and Jeonghan?” Jihoon finally asked as they grabbed a drink.

 

 

This time Seungcheol’s other friend, Joshua was holding a party in celebration for both Christmas and the New Year. Seungcheol never mentioned of it, but Jihoon was invited by Jeonghan once again.

 

 

Jihoon remembered the look of surprise when he walked up to Seungcheol who was in a deep conversation with Jeonghan. He noted how the distance between the two was literally just margin of space. He knew there was something going on between the two, especially the way Seungcheol had laughed loudly whilst he conversed- he wore an expression of comfort.

 

 

He was never that comfortable when they talked. It was more just kissing and touching than words. Jihoon knew this relationship was beginning to grow into something unhealthy but he didn’t want to stop.

 

 

Instead, he wanted something more but he wouldn’t admit to it.

 

 

“Jihoon, what are you doing here?” Seungcheol asked, surprise crossing his features as he pulled away from Jeonghan.

 

 

Jeonghan’s face lit up. “Oh, I invited him Cheol! Joshua didn’t mind because he knew we were friends.”

 

 

“Thanks for the invite Jeonghan.” Jihoon smiled, directing a cold glare at Seungcheol who pursed his lips together, his eyes flickering towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter