Fluttering

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon's heart flutters...

 

 

It didn’t take long until Jihoon was a frequent visitor at Seungcheol’s apartment. Jihoon practically lived here, as he was seen here from early morning to late nights but he never stayed over because Seungcheol was always offering him a drive home.

 

 

Jihoon lounged on Seungcheol’s couch, flipping through channels whilst Seungcheol moved around to clean up his house. They had dinner around two hours ago and there wasn’t really much left to do. Jihoon would sometimes watch the older move and pick up randomly discarded clothing or sheets of paper as he moved around the living room.

 

 

“It’s getting late,” Seungcheol finally commented as he glanced up the clock. Jihoon checked and realised it was already eleven. “I’ll drive you once I put my away.”

 

 

Jihoon pouted. “I want to stay.”

 

 

Seungcheol glanced over to him for a split second before he laughed. He shook his head as he moved to the boy. Jihoon immediately stood up, wrapping his arms around his neck, minimising the distance before he pressed a quick kiss on his lips.

 

 

“Why?” Seungcheol asked as he pulled away. He moved away to recycle the rest of the paper away. Jihoon clung to him immediately, his arms wrapped around his waist as he waddled behind. Seungcheol didn’t protest, amusement in his eyes when he finally turned around, intertwining their hands. “Why are you so clingy today?”

 

 

Jihoon was surprised too. He was never clingy when it came to rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter