Yearning

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon yearns...

 

 

Soonyoung confessed his feelings for Jihoon but he didn’t want them- deep inside his heart, he secretly wanted Seungcheol’s. Ever since that unexpected visit from Seungcheol, he hasn’t heard much from the older.

 

 

Just a few texts here and there but it didn’t seem to satisfy Jihoon enough. He almost suspected that the other was avoiding him, but for what kind of reason? Did someone catch them?

 

 

Jihoon seemed to be deep in thought, nervously nibbling his lip as he tried to think of excuses as to why the older hasn’t asked him to come over, or even called?

 

 

“J-Jihoon?”

 

 

It was obvious Soonyoung was nervous to be standing before the shorter. His attention span was evidently shorter than the usual, and the taller only grew more anxious at the silent reply.

 

 

Jihoon played with the wire of his earphones, the head moving in a repetitive circle as he leaned against the red brick wall of the back of the university. He stared, his mind filled with other thoughts (more like Seungcheol), whilst his friend stood before him, nervous and shaking.

 

 

“J-Jihoon,” his friend broke out quietly and Jihoon sighed inwardly. He already knew what was coming out of Soonyoung’s mouth but he didn’t have the energy to stop him so he let him speak.

 

 

Soonyoung was evidently nervous, his hands shaking a little as he fumbled with the hem of his own shirt. His heartbeat was dramatically increasing in result of his nervous behaviour, his breathing was a little shaky and he constantly shifted from feet to feet.

 

 

“I don’t have all day,” Jihoon said, breaking the silence and panic filled Soonyoung.

 

 

“I-I like you! Ever since we started university, you caught my eye but I was too scared to say anything. Everything about you – it makes me nervous but I feel excited and I look forward to seeing you every day. I-I really like you, even when you’re grumpy. I can’t bottle up my feelings for you, please, do you want to be my boyfriend?” Soonyoung exclaimed, his eyes flickering everywhere but his crush.

 

 

Jihoon stared at Soonyoung, his face impassive and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter