Loving

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon truly loves...

 

 

It was the morning after and Jihoon never felt so happy waking up in someone else’s arms. He shifted around, feeling the heavy weight across his waist and he couldn’t help but feel giddy, as if he was some teenage girl getting noticed by her crush.

 

 

Seungcheol was still asleep as he faced Jihoon. The younger looked at him, bringing one hand up to touch his chin. Jihoon almost laughed when he saw his brows furrow from confusion. Jihoon continued to mess with Seungcheol, leaving feathery touches across his face before the younger propped himself up.

 

 

Jihoon stared at his sleeping face before he leaned in and pressed his lips against his. Suddenly, he felt Seungcheol grip tighten around him pulling him close.

 

 

“Seungcheol!” the younger pulled away in shock.

 

 

Seungcheol snapped open his eyes, amusement in his eyes. “So naughty, You’re taking advantage of me whilst I’m sleeping.”

 

 

Jihoon flushed a little at his words before he brought the courage to smirk at him. “You like it, don’t you?”

 

 

Seungcheol grinned. “Yes, I do.”

 

 

The older immediately captured his lips into a long kiss, one hand moving up to hold Jihoon’s face. This kiss wasn’t like their first kisses, it was much slower and less ferocious. There seemed to be more feelings every time they kissed and Jihoon loved it.

 

 

Jihoon pulled away first, staring at him before he cleared his throat. He had to tell him about Soonyoung and his confession. Jihoon suddenly sat up, Seungcheol following immediately, keeping his arms around his smaller frame.

 

 

“Soonyoung confessed.” Jihoon felt Seungcheol tense at the information.

 

 

Seungcheol suddenly chuckled. “Already? What did you say?”

 

 

“He told me to answer next week,” Jihoon explained quietly, his eyes glued to the blankets.

 

 

“What’s your answer?”

 

 

“I don’t like him.”

 

 

There was a small silence before Seungcheol let out a small sigh of relief. “Okay.”

 

 

“He kissed me on the cheek and walked away,” Jihoon added, it was unnecessary but he really wanted to see his reaction- only hoping for something called jealousy. He noted how Seungcheol's expression hardened, the relief washing off and suddenly he loosened his grip.

 

 

“Did you like it?”

 

 

The question surprised the boy because he caught the pair of pained eyes and his lips parted. Suddenly. Seungcheol had a tight grip of his wrists, pulling on it to receive a reaction, or reply.

 

 

“Did you?” Seungcheol repeated, his tone weaker.

 

 

“No,” Jihoon answered. He knew that the older was unconvinced because his expression remained and Jihoon looked down. “I only like your kisses.”

 

 

The statement was bold and embarrassing but Jihoon truly meant it and it seemed to do the trick because the relief returned and Seungcheol relaxed. The older suddenly let out a low chuckle, giving the boy a small peck on the forehead. “Good.”

 

 

Jihoon looked up to find Seungcheol staring at him. He felt his stomach flutter from his intense gaze but he frowned at his answer- it confused him. Seungcheol sounded relieved that he didn’t like Soonyoung but he didn’t bother him when he was with Mingyu last night.

 

 

The shorter mumbled, “w-why didn’t you help me?”

 

 

“What do you mean?” Seungcheol’s brows furrowed.

 

 

“When Mingyu kissed me! H-He touched me and I felt scared. Why didn’t you help?” Jihoon felt sudden tears fall down his checks. Seungcheol stared at him, a little surprised, before he cupped his face.

 

 

He kissed the tears away, leaving a salty taste to his lips. “Jihoon, we had an agreement. I thought you kissed him because you wanted to. No one is supposed to be angry at each other if they have affairs.”

 

 

Jihoon stared at him. “Were you angry?”

 

 

“Of course,” Seungcheol sighed as he tightened his grip around the smaller, bringing him as close as possible. He buried his nose into the crook of Jihoon’s neck, inhaling his scent as he pressed a light kiss onto his pale skin. “I was so angry – jealous because someone else claimed your lips. Someone else placed their hands on your body. Someone else was touching you- even Soonyoung touched you! Jihoon. You…Jihoon, you’re only mine. I don’t want to share you with anyone. This open relationship is really painful, Jihoon, but…you- you don’t do commitment.”

 

 

Seungcheol pulled away with a weak smile. Jihoon was speechless at his sudden confession, no words coming from his mouth and the older shook his head. Seungcheol watched Jihoon but he wasn’t doing anything and he removed his arms from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter