Anticipating

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon anticipates...

 

 

Jihoon threw himself on his bed, rolling around the blankets mindlessly. There was absolutely nothing in the world he could be doing now that would kill time. Everything seemed too boring for his liking – even the invites from his friends didn’t sound as exciting anymore.

 

 

The younger had fished for his phone, immediately filing through his contacts, his teeth gnawing his bottom lip as his eyes flickered through his contacts for that one person.

 

 

Suddenly his screen lit up and he almost dropped the electronic onto his face from the shock of the vibration and loud ringtone.

 

 

“…” Jihoon mumbled as he recovered from the surprise. His brows furrowed as his eyes moved to the contact name before his heart felt like erupting. The hearts were too familiar to his eyes and he literally gasped- choking on the dryness that hit his throat. He shot up from his bed, stumbling on his messed blankets before crashing to the floor.

 

 

“.”

 

 

The pain shot through his as he landed and his phone skidded across the floor. It was definitely too far and too late for him to answer the call and he felt his stomach drop.

 

 

He just missed a call from Choi Seungcheol.

 

 

Jihoon felt like slapping himself because of the stupidity he had just experienced – literally tumbling out of bed because he was too ing excited about that one call from the boy he’s been seeing.

 

 

He fumbled for his phone, his fingers immediately unlocking the screen and his heart seemed to ache at the sight of the notification of “1 missed call Cheol ♥ ♥ ♥”.

 

 

His fingers seemed to move automatically for the call button and he pressed the phone against his ear, suddenly feeling out of breath and exhausted. He waited anxiously until finally, after what seemed like five years, the call was connected.

 

 

“Jihoon?” the male’s voice seemed to drip with honey, leaving Jihoon feeling weak at the sound. He almost forgot to answer until he heard a few car beeps in the background and seemed to find his sanity.

 

 

“S-Seungcheol, sorry, I accidentally dropped my phone when you called,” Jihoon immediately apologised, cheeks flushed from embarrassment when the moment repeated in his mind. Thank god he wasn’t there to witness such humiliation.

 

 

There was a low chuckle. “Did my call shock you? Sorry, I was wondering if you were busy?”

 

 

Jihoon felt his heart skyrocket with excitement at his question and immediately answered, “yes! I mean, no! No, I’m not busy.”

 

 

Seungcheol let out a long laugh at his answer. “Okay, I’ll be there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter