Craving

For The First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the first time, Jihoon craves...

 

 

He didn’t like the feeling of commitment – it’s something he hated the most, the feeling of being tied down to someone. It was too restricting for someone like him – he’d rather a much more open relationship, free to do whatever he wanted without the other criticising him like a mad man.

 

 

He knew about Soonyoung’s liking towards him ever since the karaoke night last year. He decided to keep his drinks non-alcoholic, however, that didn’t apply to everyone else and Soonyoung happened to confess his underlying love for his everything – which he didn’t appreciate much. However, he never mentioned it to Soonyoung, so the boy never knew about his accidental confession.

 

 

Jihoon first knew about Seungcheol through his friends, especially Soonyoung who could never stop talking about his bad reputation and how dangerous he was, warning the shorter to stay away from him. However, that had only fueled his interest, becoming intrigued as the smaller actually wanted to meet him.

 

 

Their first interaction was through a house party – a relatively large party with many people. He was invited through a classmate, Jeonghan, who was throwing his 22nd birthday party, and most of the people who came was from his university but he never really spoken to anyone before.

 

 

He only joined because he was sick of staying at home, or going out with his current friends, he felt like he needed a change, or just something different and new. Jeonghan happened to be very close with Seungcheol, thus Jihoon wasn’t surprised when he was introduced to him.

 

 

“Jihoon, this is Choi Seungcheol. I’m sure you’ve heard about him before,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter