Alcohol and Drugs

What if.... Will you?

(Tina with Long Hair)

FLASHBACK

"Pie, oh my God, this is happening! You GOT to see this" said a girl, panting as she almost slipped running just to fetch her friend inside the classrom. She swiftly held her friend's wrist and was about to drag her somewhere.

This friend of hers, whose hazelnut eyes was staring blankly just a while ago, is now so shocked to see herself being dragged by her panting friend.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" the girl with a gorgeous hazelnut eyes said.

She glanced around her classroom, only to find girls gathering on the window revealing the hallway, some giggling at each other, while some was staring at her, flashing their best smiles as if she won the lottery.

"What's happening?" she thought to herself.

The two girls stopped in front of the door.

"I'm so happy for you, Pie" the girl giggled to her friend with the hazelnut eyes, who's now so confused of what's happening around her.

"Okayyyy.... But what's happeni---" Pie said, when her friend opened the door.

"Off you go" her friend said as she pushed the latter off the door.

Pie almost kissed the ground but she managed to balance herself, her eyes on the floor. She noticed a white string that was taped near the floor that she almost fell into. She slowly looked up, and saw something that caught her attention.

The string leads to a balloon with her name printed in the middle of a heart

She couldn't help but to smile. Only that person would make this kinds of things for her and that is...

"Hey, Pie. You look beautiful today" I said.

She turned beside her and saw me, a tall, long haired girl, presenting her my sweetest smile.

"Kim!" she giggled

Amidst all of the girls that's been staring at us, all of the balloons with Pie's name written on it, this cake behind me with the message: "Pie, will you be my girlfriend?". All of it dissapeared when I saw that breath taking hazelnut eyes of hers.

____________________________________

"Tina....."

"Hey, Tina.."

"Oi, KIM!"

I snapped from my dreamworld as I heard my name, or rather, my old name. I looked around and saw Zee which is my bestfriend. Apparently, she was saying something to me.

"Hey dude, you've been spacing out for a bit" she said, waving a hand at me.

"Zee!!" I said as I punched the tomboy's arm and leaned next to her ear.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that!? What if somebody hears you?" I whispered to her.

"Relax dude! Nobody's gonna hear us. They're all on the dance floor or there!" she said, pointing her index finger towards to that table.

Oh yeah...

That table...

Across the dance floor, the people dancing on it and the loud noise coming from the speakers, I saw the very reason why I was spacing out earlier. I saw her. I saw the same pair of hazelnut eyes. It is her, the woman I love and loved me back once, surrounded with her gang and a couple of students. You see, she's so popular among guys and girls. She was smiling from ear to ear, making her eyes dissapear. Gorgeous is an understatement for describing her because she's much more than that. Gosh, I could look at her forever.

"Pie Mindara... Isn't she so hot?" Zee said and that is when I realized that we were looking at the same girl.

"Yes. Yes she is" I said, not breaking my eyes off my Pie. I'm kind of irritated to the idea that Zee was checking out my ex girlfriend.

"If she was my girlfriend, I will never let her go. Just look at that shape" she said, forming a coca cola figure with her hands.

I smiled at what she said. This is the reason why Zee never got into a serious relationship, he's an expert playboy.

I can't blame Zee for admiring Pie so much. You see, he doesn't know that Pie was my ex girlfriend and neither does Pie. In fact, Zee doesn't really know much when it comes to my family background. Well, I met Zee when we were in highschool. Aunt In, her mom, took care of me when I lost my family. We're not related when it comes to blood, but I consider them my family now.

She nudged at me.

"But you know who's hotter? It's Jane!" Zee said while smirking.

My eyes shifted to Jane, who sits just beside Pie, laughing with her. She's pretty alright.

"I know that you like Pie. You've been staring at her for a long time dude" Zee whispered to me.

I smiled at that. Inside, I really am sorry for Zee for not knowing that Pie was once mine.

Zee stood up from our table, holding a glass of wine.

"I'm gonna go talk to Jane. Wish I'm gonna get laid tonight" she said, flashing me her seducing grin.

She went to that table and talked to Jane. It looks like they were having fun. Zee is a sociallite so I guess it's easy for her to make friends. Later, I saw Pie and her gang head to the dance floor and started to hit some moves. Zee was enjoying herself dancing with Jane. I looked at Pie. She's so beautiful and undeniably y with her black party dress. She’s so captivating that the other people from the dance floor started to dissapear. She looks so happy.... and drunk.

I know that it's impossible for her to talk to me. As you can see, she's the most popular girl around the campus. Many guys will do anything just to get her attention, or even a smile from her. She also has this charm that makes girls swoon in just one look.

I stood up from my table. Seeing Pie hitting those y moves made my heart beat so fast that I want to kiss her right now.

What the hell are you thinking, Tina?

I really need to chill now.

I went to the old storage room located on the back of the school party. This place is always empty. I think it's because the school is using the new storage room now.

There is an old office desk located near the back of the room and some shelves, probably the old shelves from the library. I walked at the back of the office desk and sat under it.

"This is the perfect spot for me" I thought.

This place is so silent. Actually, I never agreed to come in this party. I came because Aunt In told me to look over Zee, scared that her only daughter might get wasted tonight and drunk drive herself home.

I don't have the courage to face Pie yet so I decided to stay in that spot for a while.

I felt a small cylindrical object in my shirt pocket. Oh yeah, I brought a cigarette with me. I grabbed my pocket and fished for the lighter. I actually never smoked in my life. I’m holding this one stick because Zee told me that smoking can calm yourself, so I decided that when that time comes, I would try smoking this one stick.

"This will do" I said to myself, thinking that smoking will slowly reduce my nervousness to face Pie.

I tried to open the lighter but it doesn't work. Stupid lighter.

CLINGGGGGGG

I stopped ticking the lighter when I heard the door open. I swiftly hid the cigarette and the lighter back in my pocket. I don't want to be caught smoking inside the school premises.

"Where are we going to hide her?" I heard a girl said.

"Just put her in the floor" another girl said.

"Why are we doing the dirty work for her?" the girl who spoke first said.

Her?

"I don't ing know. Just put the damn weed beside her and let's get this over with" the other girl said

Something's wrong here.

I heard them dropping something on the floor.

"She's wont go anywhere right?"

"Yeah. She's so wasted right now"

"This will finally get what's coming for her"

I heard footsteps approaching the door.

CLINGGGG

I waited for a minute to check if the girls are still here.

It looks like they're gone.

I slowly looked up from the table to see what they have been up to.

Oh my gosh.

I saw a girl lying on the floor. Her back was facing me and the room was dark so it was really hard for me to look at her. But what caught my attention was the grass-looking object beside her...

IS THAT WEEDS?

I tried to look at the girl again.

For all I know, the girl was wearing a black dress.... similar to..

PIE!?