CH. 2

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"We found where gummy is. Here."

A guy with a black haired said as he pointed out his index finger on the computer's screen, a monitor.

"That's not really far from here. Should i get her now, 88?" The girl with a pony tail haired said before clicking her tongue and turned to the said guy.

"But 75, it will be dangerous to go there by yourself. Let 56 join you too." Eighty-Eight said, before turning his head to a guy named Fifty-Six. "is that okay, 56?"

Fifty-Six nodded his head before flashing a sheepish smile, "This is going to be fun!"

Seventy-Five grinned widely before giving the said guy a hi-5. "Lets go!"

The both of them were getting ready to do their mission. Seventy-Fiveㅡ or should I say Jinhee walked out of the place, she was now wearing a black suit with covering with a mask.

"Gummy won't know that we're going after her, right?" Fifty-Six or known as Hoshi asked her before getting inside the sport car with Jinhee.

Jinhee turned aside to look at him and clicked her tongue as she think, "maybe, maybe not." She looked at the back before grabbing a bag and opened it, revealing some good weapons.

"I'm forever loving this gun..", Jinhee grabbed a gun before caressing it carefully and smirked as she put some bullets inside.

Hoshi laughed before shaking his head, "You sure are something else."

"Yeah, I know right?" She let out a chuckle before smiling proudly at him.

"We are here.", Hoshi said in a serious tone, he turned to Jinhee before putting his hand on her shoulder, "be careful and remember our plan."

Jinhee looked at him and pat his hand while flashing a sheepish smile, she heaved a sigh and wore her mask again before getting out of the car, "Let the game begins."

◇◇

On the other hand, Mingyu was lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep. He was thinking about her, the girl he met this morning.

"I must be crazy. Why am i thinking about her?" He mumbled softly before letting out a soft chuckle.

He then heaved a sigh before grabbing her phone, "It's 11.27 pm." He said softly before getting up from his bed and grabbed his hoodie before heading outside to get a chill air at night.

He hummed as he looked up at the sky full of stars while he just let his legs brought to where they were heading by their owns.

After a while, he seem taken aback when he realised where he was heading and where he was stopping.

He was infront of Jinhee's house.

"Damn." He hissed before turning back to get home but stopped when he heard the door was opened.

"Who are you?"

Mingyu turned around to see a blonde haired guy that looks older than him. He finally answered, "Uh, I'm.. Jinhee's friend."

"Friend?" The said guy furrowed his eyebrows a bit before looking at him. "So what are you doing here?'

Mingyu shallowed his saliva before he spoke again, "I just.. just.." He bit his lower lip, he couldn't find any excuse to this, his mouth wouldn't move.

The blonde haired guy then narrowed his eyes before stepping aside, "come inside."

Mingyu didn't know what to do, so he just did what the guy said.

"So.. friend, huh?" The blonde haired guy said, before reaching out his hand, asking for a handshake. "I'm Jinwoo, Jinhee's older brother."

Mingyu gladly took the hand and bowed his head before introduce himself, "I'm Mingyu."

"So Mingyu, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Jinwoo asked while raising an eyebrow.

He rubbed his nape awkwardly, "I.. don't know." Its the truth. He was telling him the truth. He didn't know why either. Its his legs' fault.

Jinwoo sat on the couch while crossing his arm against his chest, "You're very weird. Sit down."

He obeyed the older said, he looked at him before looking around the house. And yet again, he didn't know what to do.

"hey, dont be awkward to me. Did i scare you?" Jinwoo asked.

He shook his head and flashed a wide smile, "Ah no no. You didn't, hyung."

"Then we're good." Jinwoo flashed a friendly smile as his eyes showed an eyesmile.

"so.. is Jinhee asleep?" He asked in a curiousity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter