CH. 4

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"O-oppa.." Jinhee crawled to her brother as tears streaming down on her face. She grabbed his hand tightly, "n-nooo. Don't l-leave me."

"J-jinhee.." Jinwoo coughed, blood spilling out.

"No- don't talk!" She immediately grabbed her phone and called the hospital. As she was talking to the other line, she kept her eyes on him while holding his hand tightly.

After that, she hung up. Then she cried again, "oppa, please.. d-don't leave me. you have to b-be strong."

Jinwoo smiled at his sister, shaking his head. "I w-won't. I promise." Before he passed out.

"Doctor, how's my brother?" Jinhee immediately got up from her seat as soon as she saw the doctor left the emergency room.

The doctor gave her a little smile, "Thankfully, the operation is a success. He's fine, but unfortunately, he lost so many blood." He sighed, "He would've lost his life if you didn't call sooner."

She signed in relief, atleast her brother didn't leave her too. She then thanked the doctor and gave him a small smile. "Can I see him now?"

"Yeah, but he won't be awake for now. Maybe he will in a few more hours."

She nodded before bowing at him, muttering a thankyou.

"Oppa, who did this to you?" Jinhee cried as she watched her brother lying on the bed, looking so pale and lifeless.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "is it.. them?"

She tightened her fist, "I'll make them pay for this." She growled. "Don't worry, o-oppa."

Few hours later, around 2 in the morning.

Jinwoo slowly opened his eyes, and his eyes wandered around, scanning everything around him and stopped when he saw his sister sleeping by his side with her face laying down on the bed while holding his hand.

He then let go of her hand and slowly reached his hand on her face before caressing it softly, feeling relief that his sister was there and safe but felt bad for making her worried.

After a few minutes of watching her, she suddenly moved a bit, flincing opened her eyes slowly before rubbing off her sleep as she noticed her brother was now awake.

"Oppa!"

"Shush. Don't be too loud." Jinwoo shush-ed her playfully, and managed to flashed a big smile.

She burst into tears as she heard him talking, "I-I thought you were g-going to leave me!" She sobbed.

"Shushh. You look ugly, don't cry." He laughed softly, wiping her tears.

She frowned slightly, "you're the ugliest. just, look at you!" She accidentaly hit his arm, making him groan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter