CH. 6

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look who's here." The head leader of I.K, InnerKon Enterprise, Kwon Jiyong or known as GD said as he smirked slightly, sitting on a chair like a boss while crossing his legs.

His guys were there, standing straight behind him.

Ikon & Winner;

Jinhee approached them bravely, and behind her was none other than Hoshi.

"Oh, I thought you're alone but look, who's here too? Hello there, little brother. Long time no see." Jiyong stood up from his seat, looking at them with a smirk on his face as he approached the both of them.

Hoshi tigthened his fist as he glared at the latter, "You're not my brother."

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, "Well, we both have the same father, so that make us brothers, Kwon Soonyoung." He said.

"Shut up! We are not! You are a monster!" Hoshi shouted angrily.

"you know, it's not too late to join me, I could give you lots of money. I could make you the leader of a group, I could make you live happily, Soonyoung-ah." Jiyong said again, looking at Hoshi before giving him a smirk.

"Don't say my name!" Hoshi snapped angrily.

Jiyong laughed, but not the 'friendly' laughter but the 'mean' kind of laughter. He then turned his head to look at Jinhee and said, "How's your brother? Is he dead yet?"

That was the first thing he asked her, making Jinhee boiled up inside.

She got closer to him, glaring at him as she spoke, "Why did you do that to my brother? I thought I made it clear already? Don't mess with my family."

Jiyong flashed a big smile before shaking his head, "in order for me to do that, you should join me first, honey."

She tightened her fist, before spitting her saliva on the ground. "Never!"

Jiyong widened his eyes at her sudden action, and everyone too. Ikon and Winner were about to approached her, but the leader stopped them from doing so.

"Fiesty." Jiyong smirked as he laid his index finger to her cheek before caressing it, "you still refused to join me? Hm, should I really kill your brother the next time I see him?"

She slapped his hand away from her face, glaring at him before spitting on him, " you. leave him alone."

His eyes widened and said, "How dare you!" He was about to hit her but Hoshi stopped him by kicking him away.

Jiyong fell on his and groaned before pointing at them, "Get them!"

After he said that, both iKon and Winner ran towards them and attacked them with no mercy.

Some of the guys were helping their leader up, and immediately walked out of the place as he ordered his guys to get rid of Jinhee and Hoshi.

iKon's general leader, Hanbin or known as B.I came to Jinhee with a smirk on his face, "I never thought you are the Seventy-Five girl that we're been searching for, I've always thought you were just a simple nerd. Hm you hid well, I'm impressed."

Jinhee smirked upon hearing it, "that's because you are stupid enough to found out about me, ."

Hanbin gritted his teeth in angered, he was about to punched her in the face but thankfully, Jinhee managed to avoided it and punched him instead against his stomach, making the latter groaned in pain.

Then she looked around, looking for Hoshi as she was getting worried that something might happen to him. As she looked around, Hanbin took it as an advantage to knocked her down and he did.

Jinhee fell down on the ground, groaning in pain as she looked up and glared at Hanbin, He then took out a gun from his pocket and immediately pointed it down to her.

Jinhee widened her eyes as she kept her eyes on the gun, afraid that he was really going to shoot her.

He then pulled out the trigger, and smirked down at her, "say bye to the world."

"Jinhee!"

Tick!

Someone was shouting her name and before the bullet could even shot on her body, someone took over it instead.

Everyone stopped at whatever they were doing as they heard the gunshot. Hoshi was looking over Jinhee and immidiat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter