CH. 5

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,

Jinwoo left the hospital and went home straightly to get some rest, while the boys were staying at his house for a few days to keep an eye on him.

As for Jinhee, she came to school as usual but this time, she didn't tight her hair up in a bun and just let her hair free, making her looked different.

Everyone turned their head on her, whispering and murmuring about her could be heard along the corridors.

She didn't care about it anymore, she knew that this going to happen. She then making her way to the other class that wasn't hers, making everyone confused.

Just then, she got pulled back by the wrist, making her gasped. "What the are you-"

"What are you doing?"

She looked at the owner of the voice, and she scoffed slightly, yanking her arm away from the grip. "Get the away from me, Kim Mingyu."

Mingyu was taken aback at what she said. The words that came out from her, he didn't expect it at all. He was kinda hurted by it but managed to put on a straight face.

Since she noticed he wasn't going to say anything, she immediately left him and went towards the other class.

He was about to stop her but he was too late, she already went inside the class and he followed her afterwards.

"Kim Hanbin!" Jinhee shouted before walking towards the guy.

Hanbin raised an eyebrow, confused as to why she suddenly acted that way. Everyone was gathered around the room, witnessing everything, including Mingyu.

She then grabbed his collar, making him stood up. "Tell your boss to meet me later at the place. I can't contact him so this is the only way, you're his dog afterall." She smirked at him and leaned closer, "Right, B.I?"

She then let go of his collar, and pushed him back to his seat before walking out of the classroom. everyone was making a way for her, scared that she might do something to them as well.

It was the first time they saw her like that, since she was the school's nerd, they were so shocked to see her completely different side. They thought they were looking at a different person.

Hanbin frowned, tightening his fist in angered before kicking the chair away angrily.

Then, everyone left the sight one by one as if nothing happened.

Mingyu still couldn't believe what he just saw, later then he found himself dragging her to the rooftop.

"Mingyu, stop!" She said, struggling at his tight grip on her wrist. "I can walk by myself, you know?!"

"What have you gotten yourself into?!" He snapped. "You didn't come to school for a week and today, you are here as if nothing happened and you suddenly did that infront of everyone!"

"Why do you care anyway? It's none of your business, not even your problem!" She snapped back, rolling her eyes.

"I care because it's my problem!" He said, looking at her with worried eyes.

She looked at him as she raised an eyebrow, "why the is it your problem?"

"You ing made me worried sick, Jinhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter