CH. 3

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few hours later, the sun was finally up. The sunlight filtered in through the window curtains, hitting Jinhee in the face like a gyro drop, causing her to wince. She groaned tiredly as she slowly open her eyes.

She was still tired since she didn't had enough sleep. She then head towards the bathroom to wash up.

After taking like 20 minutes to get all done, she walked out of the room and head straightly to the kitchen.

Her brother Jinwoo was there sitting at the dining table, Jinhee greeted her brother while giving him her bestest smile. "Good morning, oppa-ya~"

"Good morning, Jinny." Jinwoo greeted back before flashing his eyesmile. "Where were you last night?"

Jinhee looked at her brother with wide eyed. "I was.. going somewhere." She said quietly.

He heaved a sigh, "A girl like you shouldn't go out late at night."

She ignored her brother's words by eating her food.

After a few minutes, she got up and picked the plate up before heading towards the sink.

"Bye, oppa. I'll go now."

Just like that, she bid a goodbye to her brother and left the house.

Jinhee walked slowly towards her locker to grab some books. Before she could walk away, someone grabbed her wrist where it got cut causing her to wince in pain. The cut was still there and it was still hurt.

The person then asked her worriedly, "Oh I'm sorry. Did i hurt you?"

Jinhee looked back to see Mingyu was standing there and was about to grab her wrist again just to check if it was okay. But she just ignored him and walked away, leaving the tall guy behind.

"Hey, wait up!" Mingyu said before running towards her to catch up with her.

She looked up to see a frown Mingyu while crossing his arms. "What's with that face?" She asked.

He turned to look at her, "stop ignorning me. will you?"

"I am not ignorning you." She said.

He scoffed, "Yeah right."

She let out a small chuckle before taking a sit at her usual seat. Everyone was looking at her when Mingyu sat besides her. They started to murmur about them, and it makes Jinhee feel annoyed.

Mingyu noticed her sudden changing expression and put his hand on her shoulder before patting it. "Don't listen to them." He flashed a soft smile at her.

She nodded as she gave him a small smile before letting out a soft sigh.

Mingyu kept taking a glance at Jinhee's wrist whenever he got the chance to, whenever Jinhee didn't look. He was still worried about it and he knew he saw it correctly. The cut. He saw it, she didn't put a bandage(?) to cover it up, thats why.

After like hours of studying, finally the bell rang. It was a break time.

Jinhee then got up and was about to step inside the toilet when someone shouted her name, making her stopped on her track. She looked back to see Soohyun and her minion walking towards her with a smirk on their faces.

"Hey, nerd." Soohyun said while playing with her hair.

Jinhee looked at her with a straight face and spoke bravely, "What do you want?"

The girl infront of her scoffed as she slowly aproached Jinhee while twirling her hair with her index finger. "Yah, just because you have a friend doesn't mean you're not a loner and a loser anymore. You are still the nerd, he probably befriend with you because he pitied you. Who would want to befriend with someone like you anyway?" She laughed heartlessly.

Jinhee looked at the said girl before curling her fist with angered, she was so done with her. It has been quite long since she has been bullied by her, she really couldn't hold it anymore.

She was about to give Soohyun the sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter