CH. 7

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon rubbed his temple before making his way towards Jinhee and said,

"You think Mingyu coming to you because he wanted to? No, he has his reasons why he did that. he already knew you even before he moved there,

Park Jae In."

Jinhee widened her eyes upon hearing her real birth name being mentioned, but she still managed to put on a straight face, not making it too obvious of how shocked she was.

"H-how did you know my name?" She asked, stuttering.

Jihoon scoffed and was about to open his mouth to speak again but Wonwoo stopped him and glared at him, "That's enough, Jihoon."

"Ugh you all are so loud."

Just then a voice suddenly could be heard, they all turned around to look at the owner and it was none other than Mingyu.

"Mingyu! Are you okay?" Wonwoo immediately went to Mingyu, making him sat up.

Mingyu looked around the room, "where am i?"

"What do you think? Hospital ofcourse!" Hoshi said.

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows, "hospital? What am I- ah.." He put his hand on his tummy, and realised it got bandage. "Wait what?"

"You got shot." Jinhee said, looking at him before walking towards him, "why did you do that?! You could've got yourself killed!" She scolded him.

Mingyu looked at her blankly, and Hoshi pulled her back. "Yah, Jinhee. calm down."

Jinhee glared at the latter, pushing him aside. "I'm going to meet B.I"

"What? No! Stop troubling yourself, Jinhee. You had done enough." Hoshi said, then continued, "you do realised that you're over the line when we are not supposed to reveal ourselves too much."

She sighed, looking at all of them, more like glaring. "I don't know how much you all know about me, or about us. If you don't keep your mouth shut, I'll slit your throat, got that?"

Then she fixed her gaze on Mingyu, glaring at him before leaving the room, making everyone dumbfounded.

"Thats the first time I met a girl like her. Damn, she's cool." Hansol said, smirking.

They all nodded, agreeing.

"Anyway, I'm Hoshi." Hoshi said, introducing himself as he looked at the guys whom he never meet before.

"We all know that you are Hoshi, Jiyong's brother right?" Seokmin asked, making the latter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"How did you know?" Hoshi asked.

"Hm, we all have our ways." Seokmin said, earning a smack on the head from Wonwoo. "Ouch- Anyway, I'm Seokmin, call me DK."

"I'm Jihoon, call me Woozi."

"I'm Hansol, but just call me Vernon."

and the list goes on.

Hoshi flashed a smile, making his eyes formed up that 10-10 eyed.

 

Jinhee's POV

 

On the other side,

I went to our place (secret agent's place) and I immediately greeted Seungcheol and Jeonghan as soon as I saw them.

Both of them turned their heads on me, standing up as they started to ask me bunch of questions.

"Are you okay?"

"Where have you been?"

"Where's Hoshi?"

"What ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter