CH. 1

Hidden Identity 》Kim Mingyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Yah! Park Jinhee!"

A tall beautiful girl with a slightly wavy brown haired suddenly approached the girl with a big glasses with her hair tight up in a bun, which is the school's nerd.

The said girl then turned around to face Lee Soohyun and her minions, the school's queen bee. "Yes?" She asked.

Soohyun scoffed slightly before taking a step forward to her, "I heard you're gonna tutor my boyfriend, is that true?" She frowned before furrowing her eyebrows.

Jinhee looked at her before nodding her head, "Mrs.Kim wants me to tutor him for this upcoming maths test."

Soohyun narrowed her eyes at her before reaching out her hand towards her forehead and poked it repeatly while she spoke, "If you're flirting with him, you're a dead meat." Before she walked away sassily with her minions.

After Soohyun left her sight, she turned around facing her locker before opening it as she mumbled softly under her breathe, "Yeah, as if I'm going to flirt him." Before taking out some books she needed for the class lessons.

Jinhee walked inside her classroom and took a sit at her usual seat at the back besides the window, no one sits beside her, because they don't want to sit besides a nerd. They don't even bother to befriend with her, but she didn't mind though since she used to it already.

The bell then rang, her homeroom teacher, Mrs.Jung then finally came in to start the lesson, but she wasn't alone, there's a guy behind her.

Everyone in the class started to murmur about him, and it made Jinhee feel irritated and annoyed for some reasons.

Mrs.Jung announced that he was a new student, and the guy introduced himself, and it makes the girls squeals and flirts.

And guess what? he sits beside none other than a girl named Park Jinhee, which making the girls gave her a dirty looks and ugly glares.

Jinhee didn't care about it, she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Just to her surprise, the new guy turned to look at her before reaching out his hand, probably asking for a handshakeㅡ which she didn't even bother taking it and that makes him feel embarassed for some reasons.

He then flashed a wide smile, "I'm Mingyu. You are?"

aish why is he talking to meㅡ She thought before returning back a small smile to him. "I'm Jinhee, Park Jinhee."

He nodded as he repeated her name softly, "Park Jinhee.. hm, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

She blushed upon hearing the compliments he gave her, she didn't know what to do because it was kind of her first time getting such a compliment from someone she just met literally just minutes ago.

She ignored him by facing infront, looking at the board and started to concentrate on the lesson.

Jinhee was about to walk away when someone grabbed her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter