Surprise for you

What This Love Should Be Called
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lazily woke up from bed that morning. I cleansed my face and looked into the mirror. That time I just remembered how fast time  passes. God it's February 18. I have turned 27 today. I checked my phone and my inbox was flooded by messages.  I was expecting my phone to ring and there came the first call

" seangil chukaya noona" it was Minhyuk my pet. 

" oh gumawo Minhyuk. Tell me how are you. It's been long I saw you"

" I m fine noona . Everything is fine. I also want to see you noona"

" ara.. How are the others. Everyone is fine isn't it"

" hmmm.... Others ...you mean hyung" I can hear him chukling  " havent he called you noona"

" ah... Not yet" I said awkwardly. 

" don't worry  noona. Boyfriends will be nice for the first few years only. It's natural "

" ya... "  

I was expecting yonghwa to call me but he didn't. Minhyuk is right. Boyfriends are nice only in the beginning. 

May be he doesn't think there is a need to impress me. I thought. Even though I just ignored that thoughts it came back to me. 

' did he really forgot ' I was thinking that possibility. My impatience was killing me and I tried his number. 

" deh shinhye" He picked the call at the fourth ring. 

" Yong.. Why don't you call me yet"

" mwo... I don't understand " he said coldly. 

I was just surprised on his words. 

" what.. I"  I was trying to talk suddenly he cut me off "  ah shinhye can you please call me later. I'm really busy now" the next minute he cut the call. 

I was so surprised and hurt by his words. He was not used to be like this. I don't know may be he was really busy preparing for the comeback album. I spent next hours just surfing the internet,  and thanking everyone who wished me.  Another birthday is also passing without any excitement. I just sighed. Hongki invited me for a coffee in order to celebrate my birthday but I refused. I wished to stay in the comfort of my home.

Omma made some delicious food for me specifically and I ate till my stomach almost burst. I could only then remember me falling into the bed. I woke up later after a long time only to see Yonghwa's message.

"  shinhye I need to see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter