Late night talk

What This Love Should Be Called
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( This entry is not written in Shinhye's point of view) 

Shinhye finally managed to bring Yonghwa down for dinner. Her omma had already prepared the food and she rushed to help her. Yonghwa greeted her appa when his future father in law asked him to take the seat. 

"So... " Mr park initiated the conversation. Both Shinhye and Yonghwa looked at him eager to listen. 

" Are you on track again Yonghwa" 

" oh..ah... . Yes of course. Sometimes tough times make us learn something " he kept looking down. Shinhye bit her lower lip because she didn't want  her appa bring the topic of  scandal again. 

" What are you guys planning about the future" 

Shinhye and yonghwa exchanged glances. Her appa looked at both of them waiting for an answer. 

" Are you referring to marriage appa" Shinhye asked. 

" Yes of course Shinhye. We really want to tie you too together." He glanced at Mrs Park as they have been discussing this matter. "If that happens this hide and seek play can be stopped . What do you think Yonghwa"

Yonghwa suddenly put the chopstick down " Ah... May be . But Shinhye and me are not planning anything soon" he glanced at Shinhye gesturing her to give further clarification. 

" Deh appa. At present we are not into it"

" So you are saying that this hide and seek play will continue "

" ah..  It's is better appa. This entertainment world is complicated to handle. It will be better if I don't mix it with my personal life".

" Hmmm" Mr Park sighed on his daughter's words ." So you will be spending this night here isn't it Yonghwa"

Yonghwa was surprised at her appa's open invitation. " oh...... Ah... Only If everyone is okay with it " . He said with a little embarrassment. 

" We are perfectly okay"Mr Park give him a warm smile.  Yonghwa glanced at Shinhye with his usual wicked smile. Shinhye gritted her teeth at him. 

" Shinhye dear, Arrange the guest room for him after the dinner".

Both Shinhye and yonghwa exchanged glances. Shinhye tried hard to control her laugh when she saw Yonghwa's face.  Poor Yonghwa , he was planning something. "deh appa". She looked at her boyfriend who is now eating the food. Shinhye chuckled and continued eating. 

" Your appa is so wicked than I thought " Yonghwa said while Shinhye was tidying up the bed. 

" Not as much wicked as you. As an appa he should protect me. Don't you agree" She came and wrapped her hands on his neck

" Good night. Now sleep. I will be in the next room. Call me if you want something"

" I only want you" He pulled her body closer tighting his grip. She smiled at him.   " Kiss me before you leave" he said. 

Shinhye laughed and leaned her lips on him. They devoured each others lips for the next few minutes. Yonghwa bit her lips many times and she opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter