my dejected boyfriend

What This Love Should Be Called
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud barking of my dogs woke me up from my sleep. Guessing from  both  my dogs behaviour I was sure that it was him. I rubbed my eyes to see the blurred image of his handsome and slender  figure approaching me.

" hey sleeping beauty how r u" he kissed me gently  and I just pushed him.

" yong..why a sudden visit" my  sleepiness  was not gone but I hugged him . He hugged me back not much tightly. I took  the oppurtunity to take in his scent. I could admit that his scent has such calming effect on me.

Yonghwa was not on his usual cheerful self that day and I realised that.

" is everything okay" I cupped his face. He nodded giving me a smile. But as much I knew him his eyes couldnt lie.

" just tell me whats bothering you yong" I locked my arms on his neck and played with his hair.

" did the concert went well" I inquired furthur when there was no response from him

" hmm"  again just a hum. He then went to my bedroom. 

" I m so tired baby. Woke me up aftersometime"

" why did you rushed here if  you are tired"

He didnt answer me but crawled on the bed lying comfortably. A few minutes later I checked him to find him fast asleep.

I was almost finished preparing some food when he came towards me.

" oh you woke up." I arranged the plates on the table. " come eat something" I was pouring all the food into his plate when he said " I dont feel like eating shin" he pushed the plate towards me. That time I saw his eyes watery.

" yong what happened" I stood up and cupped his face.

He just looked at me . " tell me wats bothering you" I was really worried.

" honestly I m feeling so depressed these days shin ya. I m really tired both physically and  mentally " he stood up

" hey dont think overboard. Just ignore the past yong" I  locked my arms on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter