You are my pet

What This Love Should Be Called
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My comfortable sleep was disturbed as I sensed someone pushing my body. I groaned and turned to the other side. 

" ya yonghwa ya wake up " that sweet voice was torturing me again. 

I opened my eyes to see her pretty yet panicked face. I pulled her towards me making her to fall on me.

" ya yonghwa  leave me. Get out my room first " she struggled out of my embrace. 

" mwo" I rubbed my head sitting up lazily. 

" leave my room before omma sees you " 

She threw my clothes into my face. 

" mmm baby why are you rude" putting my clothes on. 

" Then what should I do to you now. Paili Paili I m so dead if omma finds out" 

" what?  your omma came" 

" deh I managed to sent her to the kitchen. You have to get out before someone comes. good that she didn't saw you like this"

" HA Ha she should have seen me like this. Then she will understand that her daughter is such a naughty girl" I leaned to kiss her neck but she pushed me

" just shut up Yonghwa"

Shinhye hurriedly kicked me out of her room. I couldn't blame her.  It is duty to protect her innocent daughter image. 

Before leaving Shinhye's omma once again asked me if we are serious on our marriage getting postponed. May be her omma wanted to see her daughter becoming an omma soon HA HA I thought. 

I entered her room to say her goodbye while she was brushing her hair. She smiled at me through the mirror without stopping her task. " you are leaving "

" wae you don't want me to leave " 

Shinhye sighed and turned towards me. " ani just leave soon. It's really awkward for me when you stay here when my parents are here"

My focus was shifted to her tempting lips and I waited to see whether she will kiss me or not. But she kept ignoring me. 

" I m leaving" saying this I walked towards the door. She kept looking at me. Shinhye frowned when I walked back towards her. " what"

" I forgot my phone here" I kept on searching for it while I knew my phone was safe with me. 

" where have you put it " shinhye joined me in searching.  While she was lost in her task I took that opportunity to grab her waist both of us slipping into her bed. I kissed her with much eagerness and she kept on pushing me.  Her struggles dont even stop me. Her stiff hands gently loosened up and she grabbed my hair. Our lips melted perfectly. I really felt that she was enjoying the kiss. When my lips stopped moving she initiated the next heated kiss. I thought I have to stop it since my mind was loosing control. We breathed heavily looking into each others eyes. Shinhye blushed and bit her lips. 

" I m leaving now" I stood up tidying up my shirt. 

" Yong.. " she called me. 

" deh " I waited for her words. 

" Don't be a good husb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter