Christmas gift

What This Love Should Be Called
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And again a Christmas Eve arrived. Of course it's the time of happiness when we forget all our worries and stay with our loved ones. This year I was glad that I could spent my Christmas time with my family. All my friends messaged me and we exchanged greetings including my celebrity friends. But the one I was expecting to wish me haven't called yet-of course the one and only my rocker boyfriend. 

" Hey shinhye merry christmassssssssssssssss" My best buddy Hongki was shouting at maximum. 

" Merry Christmas to you too Hongki ya" I wished him back. Hongki my best friend never fails to warm my heart. 

" hey what's up on this Christmas "

" Just staying with my family what else Hongki " I said. 

" hmm... You sound sad. Haven't  your boyfriend called you yet"

" ah... He may be busy" trying to suppress my disappointment. 

" deh deh.. Of course he will be busy. Sudden shift from an idol to  a movie star isn't easy.isn't it... Ha ha"

Hongki was teasing me. " deh "I  nodded. What he said is true. He may be busy and I  have to understand it. 

And just after his call my child Minhyuk called me too. He was surprised when I have not asked anything about his hyung. Deep inside I wanted to ask him but I refrained.

I was just spending later time with my laptop and I couldn't recollect when did I fell asleep. I opened my eyes and to my surprise I found Yonghwa lying beside me. I sat up in reflex and rubbed my eyes confused whether it was real or not. He was just sleeping or maybe pretending to  be asleep. 

" yaaa"I pushed him. 

"ah.. What"

" why are you in my bed"

" your bed?.. It's our bed" he said propping up on his arm. 

I was really happy seeing him beside me but I hid my happiness just to irritate him. " who told you to come in"

" of course your omma has given me the permission "

" Don't you know that it is ungentlemanly to storm into a girl's room" I said leaving the bed. 

He chuckled " seriously,  how many times we shared a bed together and you are saying this now". He slowly crawled out from my bed

" ah.. Yong lower your voice" I rushed to shut his mouth with my palms. I was afraid of embarrassment what if omma might hear it when she accidentally comes to call us. Of course it's a secret to be kept between both of us. He took my palms from his mouth and kissed several times and I stood watching him. He pulled me closer and began to kiss me.  " mmmmm....Yong the door is not locked" I said breaking the kiss. He chuckled and went to lock the door.  We locked our lips again and enjoyed that feeling completely. 

" hey... Where is my Christmas gift" I asked him still my hands wrapped on his neck. 

" It is in front of you" 

" mwo.. Where" I slowly released my arms. 

I was scanning the whole room while he was chuckling hard. 

"what"

" I told you that your gift is near you. And this time it is an alive gift"

I was staring at him in confusion. He came towards me and took my hands placing on his chest. " you are touching your gift now"

I couldn't control my laughter on his craziness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter