Is This Love

What This Love Should Be Called
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared out into the blankess of sky, searching for something lost into its vastness. Sitting in the flight for a long time is tiring, seriously. My mind was also getting frusturated. Recently I earned another admirer too who openly confessed having a crush on me.Most of my costars have admitted the same thing and I wondered whether they were teasing me or there is any truth in that. Some of them had seriously proposed me but I have told many of them that I love someone else but they considered it as my excuse to avoid them.

There was a time when we both were a hot topic but with passage of time everything died down. Many fans have lost faith in us beacause of our lack of interaction. I should not blame our fans as I was more cunning regarding our relationship. I knew that I was free in displaying my affection publicly towards other male celebrity friends but when it comes to him I crawl back. I m still hesistant to just like or tweet anything regarding his name. I dont know why but I can be like this only. I still remember those days we started off as friends. Falling in love with him was not deliberate it  just happened

I couldnt distinguish my feelings of affection for him at first whether it was just friendship or something else. But one thing I knew that he was special for me. And yes I forgot to say hisvirtual marriage show had seriously chained our friendship but at the same time it made me to put an end to my confusion too.I really tasted the feeling of what it meant like losing him. And it happened eventually that I fell in love with him unconditionally and madly.

Lost in many thoughts I was unaware that I reached my destination. Because of our superbusy schedules we wont get enough time to see each other. I m the one most careful when it comes to meeting him.but the distance had never shaken our love. My heart was paining and happy at the same time as I  entered his apartment silently. I wondered that I could sense his smell there. Some naughty thoughts crossed my mind. I chuckled as I walked until I found  what my eyes wanted to see. I saw Yonghwa . I walked towards him. Recognizing my figure he turned his face towards me. Surprised at first he silently stared for a few seconds and then mumbled my name  " shinhye"

My pace picked up as I walked towards him. My heart was craving for him so much that I found myself running towards him. Yonghwa watched me in silence , his lips trying to form a smile. I didnt see whether his lips formed a smile or not. I reached for his body hugging his neck and with my force both of us falling into the bed. 

" ah..shinhye what happened to you" he said as he hugged me gently where I was on top of him while my head was comfortably resting on his chest.

" nothing.." I couldnt say anything more as I tighthened my  grip on his shirt burying my face more into his chest. He stayed like that without ruining the moment. I felt his warm hands caressing my hair.

" did you missed me" he asked

" hmmm" I just nodded. 

I sat up and looked at him. He smiled at me but I knew that deep inside he is not happy. I have always seen himas a cheerful hyperactive person but recently he was not that much cheerful.

" how  was the shoot"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter