His Admission

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦HIS ADMISSION♦

The door to his room slid open after a couple of knocks, he flipped over with a sigh, thinking it was another nurse who was here to give him his injections again.

Not until he heard someone clearing their throat that he flipped back over and gave them a tired glare.

That was when he noticed her, someone who was dressed in the same garb as his, a hospital gown.

“Didn’t anyone tell you how dangerous it is to enter a grown man’s room in the middle of the night?” He growled.

She let out a giggle before stepping closer to his bed side, “Park Yumi, I live in the room across yours. I’m twenty. What about you?”

“What’s it to you?” He sneered as he closed his eyes again, his hands made a shooing motion towards her.

“Oh, come on. It must be boring being in such a big hospital alone.” She pouted.

“Used to it,” he replied curtly.

“I’m used to it too. It doesn’t keep the loneliness at bay, though. So, can we be friends?” Yumi smiled warmly at him, offering a handshake.

Jiyong remained quiet for a few minutes, before observing that the younger wouldn’t leave the room, he lazily shook her hand.

“If that’s what will get you off my back.” He sighed.

“So?” She prompted.

He let out a sigh of annoyance, pinching the bridge of his nose before answering, “Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Jiyong,” the girl noted, “So, what’s your hobby? You look like so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter