His Comatose

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦HIS COMATOSE♦

Yumi can feel her heart aching at the sight of Jiyong, lying on the bed with all the wires and needles attached to his body, connecting him to so many machines she has never seen before, creating so many beeping sounds and noises that she wonders if the nurse could mute them so that Jiyong could rest peacefully. His breathing was shallow, his chest barely rising and falling that it scares her so much. It scares her to think that she could go to sleep one night and wake up to find him gone.

Although, they assured her that Jiyong was fine, but she knew… Jiyong told her before that his health has worsened, it always has as he grew up, he never got better, not even once.

Then Yumi understands why Jiyong looks so dead when she saw him for the first time, as if Jiyong was very sure that he was going to die and that nothing would stop death in its path.

Because unlike Yumi who would get better after the surgery, Jiyong never got better, not unless he gets a donor. Jiyong knows that and was fully aware that he was dying.

She reaches out a hand to Jiyong’s head so carefully, as if afraid that she’d cause him to break and shatter into pieces.

She steps back from the bed and pads over to the door, and overheard the conversation between the doctor and Jiyong’s parents.

“He needs a donor, as soon as possible.” A woman’s voice that Yumi assumes belongs to the doctor.

“How muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter