Their Memories

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦THEIR MEMORIES♦

Then it hits Jiyong, all the things Yumi said and done to her in the last moment of her life.

“You know…Our surgeries will be held on the same day.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. We will, together.”

Your body and my heart, we will fight together.

“Promise me that you’re going to try out rapping after all of this.”

“Promise me that you won’t ever talk about dying again.”

“Promise me that you’ll always take good care of your new heart.”

Promise me all these things so that I can leave in peace. So that I know that you’ll always take good care of yourself.

“I am scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“Of leaving.”

“Leaving what? The hospital?”

“Leaving you.”

I am scared of leaving my life, leaving you. I’m scared of leaving you the most, Jiyong, I’m sure you know that, right?

“We will leave together, we will leave this hospital together, remember?”

You will leave this place with my heart inside you. We’re still together. Don’t grieve, darling…

“See you later, Jiyong. I love you”

See you in another lifetime, Jiyong. One when we’re meant to be together.

Jiyong screams his heart out as he cries out openly, letting Kim and Heeyeon pull him into a hug.

Life is unfair, even when he was finally getting a chance at life, he had to lose someone so precious.

For him to live, she had to die.

Jiyong stares at the door for a moment before looking down at the envelope on her hand. Slowly, he opens it and takes out the paper within it. He stares at the paper for a moment before unfolding it.

Dear Jiyong,

The moment you read this letter, you would have found out about the truth that I’m no longer around. I am so sorry, I had to do this for both you and for myself.

You know, Jiyong, to tell the truth:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter