Their Finale

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦THEIR FINALE♦

Jiyong sobs into his hand as he clutches letter tightly against his chest.

Jiyong cries and cries until he gets too tired to cry, so he calms down for a while, catching his breath, and then he cries again.

The tears spill for the smile he’s never going to see anymore, for the warm hugs that he’d never get to enjoy anymore, for the pair of lips she’d never get to kiss anymore, for the girl that he loves that he’s never going to meet ever again.

“I love you, Yumi.” Jiyong sobs brokenly.

“I love you too, Jiyong.” 

►JUST IN: Entertainment News; Singer and Song-writer Kwon Jiyong reveals that he had been battling with heart failure for the longest time.

“Hey, have you heard oppa’s newest album?”

“I’ve heard it! It’s really beautiful, its so full of raw passion.”

“I heard he wrote it for the person that he loved who passed away due to illness.”

“That breaks my heart even more. I’m crying right now.”

“Hey Yumi, you’re watching over me from above, right? I’m living the dream right now, I wish you were able to join me too! I made it, I rapped on national television, could you see me? I formed a band with my childhood friends and some others that I made along the way. We’re called BIGBANG! You would’ve loved the guys, they’re practically balls of sunshine goodness – made of everything sweet and fluffy, just like you.”

Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter