He's Afraid

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦HE'S AFRAID♦

Jiyong opens his eyes again and to his surprise he sees Yumi by his side. He blinks few times to make sure his not hallucinating.

“Heard you’ve got a donor, congratulations.” She smiles, gently caressing Jiyong’s pale face.

“Thanks.” Jiyong smiles.

“How are you? You alright? Haven’t seen you in a while…” He pouts sadly.

“I’m just getting ready for the surgery.” Yumi cheers excitedly, making Jiyong laugh, though her smile falters a little.

“I’m so sorry about this,” she gestures to the machines.

“Hey, I knew that I’d end up like this with or without you.” Jiyong shakes his head.

“Hey, you’re about to get a transplant, no negative vibes.” Yumi warns mockingly and Jiyong chuckles lightly.

“I’m nervous, and scared, and jittery and,” Jiyong sighs. “I didn’t think it would happen at all.”

“I told you that you will get a donor, didn’t I? You dare doubt the great Park?” Yumi teases.

“Don’t be nervous, you’re going to make me nervous too.” She smiles.

“ You know…Our surgeries will be held on the same day.” Yumi smiles and Jiyong blinks incredulously.

“Really?” He asks suspiciously.

“Really! I’m not lying to you!” Yumi huffs.

“We will fight this together, Jiyong.”

“You know we will, and we’ll win it!” Jiyong cheers, a big smile decorating his face.

“You know, I’ve never told you about the success rate of my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter