His Beginning

Live For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦HIS BEGINNING♦

It has been exactly ten years that his childhood was robbed from him.

On the very first day, he asked God, ‘Why? Why me? Why this? What did I do wrong?’. On the very first month, he lost all hopes, none of his prayers were answered. He just shuffled about in life as his conditions continued to fall.

It has been nearly eight years since his so-called friends deserted him right after they found out about his conditions.

He was unable to play sport with them anymore, so he was deemed an outcast in school and not a year later, his parents had withdrew him from school.

Till this day, from six years back, the only friends he had left was Youngbae and Seunghyun.

They were there for him all the way, withstanding his abrupt mood swings and feisty tempers, although they both lashed out at times, they still came back for him no matter how angry or upset he made them.

It’s been nearly five years since he had been left here in the Ayangi Hospital. 

A hospital which was famous for housing patients whose conditions were only getting worse with every passing minute.

It had been two years since he made new friends here.

Seungwan and Jaesuk who was practically balls of sunshine who lighted up the otherwise dire hospital. They never let their sickness bother them, instead they spent their days playing clowns for the patients, their smiles never once leaving their face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter