CH.7

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard you’re going to Japan?”


“Winter break is coming so my parents wanted to visit my relatives. We’re gonna spend Christmas and New Year there.”


Once again I was at the midget’s room. Sitting on her bed, reading a magazine I randomly picked from her table. Beside me, the dwarf is playing with her phone. We’re both minding our own business but still manage to keep a healthy conversation going. I enjoy moments like this. Honestly, just seeing her, being in the same room with her is enough for me.


“Get me a souvenir from Japan okay, Mina-chan?” She giggled a bit from the new nickname she’s given me.


“What did you just call me??” I tried to sound pissed, wanting to hide the fact that I’m liking her new nickname for me.


“Sorry, I didn’t even know where that came from.” The dwarf is still giggling because of her silliness.


She then turned her phone off and put it beside her. I was still reading my magazine when she slowly scooted over to me. She was staring at me, wanting to get my attention, but I just ignored her. When she can’t stand it anymore she poked my face with her finger.


When I finally placed the magazine down, I looked at her and saw the little cub’s face with victory written all over it.


“ I won again unnie. You finally put the magazine down. Haha!”


I just laughed again at her silliness. “So what is it? You got something to ask?”

 

 

 

“How many boyfriendssss did you have unnie? ”

She was looking directly at me, her face was calm so was her voice.


“Why the sudden interest?” I was shocked by her question. I immediately felt my face getting warm so I looked away.


She chuckled a bit. “ Why do you look flustered unnie? Haha. It doesn’t suit you.” I laughed a little at her attempt joke. “You just seem to know a lot of things when it comes to relationships. You also know almost everything about my relationship. How come I don’t know anything about yours?”


She was pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter