CH.12

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, everything went back to normal. We resumed with the club activities and surprisingly, Jungyeon and Chae started talking again. It made me really happy. We even started to hang out a bit more often than before, sometimes even with Sana, Momo and Jung.


Mark also visited us again, and I treat him the meal that I promised him before. I got to see the clingy Chaeng once again, except this time it’s not directed to me.


Everything is perfect again. Like everything is in its proper place and nothing’s wrong. Except for a single, tiny detail. A small glitch in the system. A bug. A bug that needs to be obliterated...

Except it’s not a bug...

It’s actually a butterfly...

Thousands of butterflies even. Those God’s creation, however perfect they may be, that needs to be killed. Since they still flutter inside my tummy everytime I see her...

Evertytime I see Chaeng, I feel those thousand butterflies playing around inside of me, and I wish they didn’t...

I wish everything is perfect and that I didn’t feel like this towards Chaeng...

I wish I don’t love her this way, but I do...

And I can’t do anything about it.
*****


“Mina chan!”


My head immediately snapped to where the voice came from, and I saw a small cub grinning. She looks like an idiot so I can’t help but smile back.


“What do you want?”


“You going home already?”


“Yep.”


She rushed her steps to catch up with me. When we were already walking side by side she reached out for my hand again as if it’s the most normal thing to do.


“Let’s go home together Mina chan…


…but accompany me first, I need to buy something. I promise I’ll be quick and it’s just near, and….”


She kept on rumbling, finding all the reasons for me to agree. And the pout on her face is not helping.


A simple “okay” was all I was able to say but the look on her face was so much more than my heart can handle so I looked away.


“You’re the best unnie!” She half squealed, which made me chuckle again.


‘I’d do anything for you.’ I thought. But I kept my mouth shut. I just continue walking, enjoying the way her hand tightly holds mine.
*****


After buying all the stuff she needed, we headed home immediately. I helped her carry some of the bags containing the materials required for her final project. Since it is an individual project, she also asked for my help. Withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter