CH.4

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I almost choked on my drink when I heard the word ‘boyfriend’. “Y—Y--Your what??”


“My boyfriend! What unnie? Why does this surprise you so much? Does it look impossible for me to have one? Hahaha!”


When I was able to finally calm myself down, I responded..“No, no. Don’t get me wrong Chaeng. It’s just the first time that I’m hearing about this boyfriend of yours.”


“Well he’s from another school that’s why.” She’s now looking at the notes she has in her planner.


“And why does he want to meet me?”


“He’s just curious about ‘my new favourite unnie’ that I always tell him about.” She looked and smiled again at me.


‘Her new favourite unnie, well that’s nice to hear. It makes me think that I’ve actually achieved something good’ I thought to myself. “Just set the date then” I smiled back at her.


We decided to focus on the planning and preparations for the upcoming event. After hours of discussion, we were finally able to finish.

Before arriving at the coffee shop, I have already decided to go home early and just eat there, but after hearing the midget’s tummy grumble I decided to have dinner with her instead. We headed to the nearest food stall we can find.


“Why didn’t you tell me you’re already hungry?” I asked her. We were seating side by side with her on my right.


“I didn’t want to bother you unnie.” She quietly told me without looking. She kept on touching the glass of water they gave us, tracing the outline of its mouth with her fingers.


There she goes again, always keeping her emotions intact. She won’t even tell you the things that are bothering her, not even if she feels pain and discomfort. She would always maintain the cool exterior she’s showing and avoid being a bother to everyone. This made me more curious about what she’s thinking about, what she’s feeling. It also makes me want to take care of her.


I placed my chin on the palm of my hands with my elbows resting on the table, and looked at her. “Well, next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter