CH.14

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just stood there looking so innocent after what she said, and here I am with my mouth slightly open and blood rushing to my face. After a while, her expression changed.


“Oh no! I meant let’s just sleep together.” She tried to explain, but failed miserably. I responded by smirking at her.


“I mean just stay the night here since it’s getting late!” She screamed a little and looked away to hide her blushing face. “We don’t have classes tomorrow so it’s better if you just sleep here... if you’re okay with that.” She mumbled and continued to avoid my gaze.

I continued to stare at her, enjoying how flustered she looks. “I can lend you my clothes” She offered before I can even respond.


“But it won’t fit Chaeng.” I .


“I have loose clothes unnie .” She glared at me before getting the clothes from her closet. I didn’t even agree to sleeping here but once she handed me her clothes, I just accepted it without complain. After giving me a change of clothes she also took her towel and handed it to me. “You know where the bathroom is, you can clean up and change there.”


I obediently followed her, and after a while I am already sitting in her bed wearing her clothes and avoiding eye contact with her. Just the thought of wearing her clothes, using her towel, and smelling like her makes me giddy. ‘This is stupid. I am stupid’


“What are you still doing there sitting unnie?” The midget speaks up from the corner of her bed. “Do you want me to tuck you in to bed?” She can finally tease me now after all the awkward conversation a while ago.


So I just lay down beside her and tried to fall asleep.


But sleeping seems impossible now that Chaeng is just inches away from me, sharing the same bed with me. My heart just keeps on thumping hard against my chest and it’s getting hard for me to breath.


“You also can’t sleep unnie?” I look to my left and saw the midget staring at me.


I immediately look away and continued to stare at the ceiling. “Yeah. And you? Why are you still up?”


“I don’t know also. How about you just tell me a story until we fall asleep?” The midget suggested.


“What do you want to hear?”

 


“I’m just really curious about you…. and…her? Your ex I mean.”


I turned my head towards her again without showing any em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter