CH.2

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parts with different color indicates that the scenes happened in the past. :D

*****

It has been three years since I’ve moved here in South Korea. I didn’t have much friends during the earlier years of my stay here. It was a good thing I met Sana, another Japanese student. Unlike me, she is very fluent in Korean because she began to live here since she was 15. A year and a half ago, when we graduated high school, we decided to go to the same university. That’s where we met Momo, also Japanese. The three of us became inseparable ever since, we even decided to live together in a small apartment.


Momo was a dance major, and after a whole year of begging she finally convinced both me and Sana to join the dance club. I thought it was a good idea for me since I dance ballet when I was in Japan. To be honest, I missed dancing. I missed feeling my body going numb because of too much practicing, and sweating too much you can actually see my towel dripping. It was a good distraction for me from my stressful academic life. As for Sana, she honestly told us that she just joined the club so that she won’t get lonely when both Me and Momo disappear from the apartment because of practice. Typical Sana.


When we joined the club, a few other students also joined. One of them was Chaeyoung. She is a year younger than us. Right after enrolling into college, she immediately joined the club because her unnie Jungyeon was also here. Technically, they aren’t really related by blood, but since they grew up together they’re practically sisters.


Out of all the members of the club, I was most distant with Chaeng. She just gives this chic and cold vibe every time I see her. It was only just three months ago that we got to really know each other. Momo being the president of the club, assigned us to become the coordinators of the activity we are holding. She knows that I was a bit awkward with Chaeng that’s why she did that.


*****


“Hey unnie, how about we meet after practice to discuss the details of the upcoming event?” Chaeng asked while I was just putting down my stuff. After I’ve finished preparing my things, I looked at her and she was smiling at me. ‘Well that’s new.’ I found myself staring at her, it’s the only time I’ve noticed those cute little dimples of her. I was cut off my trance when she waved her hand in front of my face as if trying to gain back my attention.


“Y--yes of course!” I struggled a little when I responded since I was stuttering. ‘Why am I like this?’


“You okay Mina unnie? And by the way, I don’t have your number.” She started to look for her phone in her pocket. “It’s been months

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter