CH.18

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up today feeling a little weird. I felt a lot happier, livelier, better. That is maybe because of a cute, little cub softly snoring beside me.


Her head rests on my shoulder as she lay her arm on my waist. Our feet are tangled up, and her face is on the crook of my neck, which I think is her favourite part of my body. She stirs a bit, and I rubbed her back to soothe her. This gesture made her body move closer to mine, her face inched further making her lips touch my neck. I don’t feel my shoulders and arms anymore, but I swear this is the best morning in my entire life and I don’t mind waking up everyday to be welcomed by this.


After a few minutes, I felt Chaeng slowly move away from me. She stood up, and head towards the bathroom. As I stare at her, with her back facing me, I can’t help but to smile widely. ‘My girlfriend looks cute wearing my clothes.’


All the scenes from yesterday replayed in my head. Me, asking her to be my girlfriend, and her saying yes. I remembered how she looked at me and held my hand. I remembered how my heart is beating so fast, the same as now. And I can’t help but to squeal like a teenage girl and cover my face with my hands hoping it would lessen my blushing.


“Why are you covering your face and squealing like an idiot Mina?”


I didn’t remove my hands just yet ‘cause I know she’ll just tease me further. And the way my name rolls out her tongue with her y bedroom voice is not helping. It made my face even hotter.


When I finally lowered my hands, my eyes immediately laid upon my gorgeously looking girlfriend grinning at me.


“Don’t tease Chaeng. I just can’t believe you’re my girlfriend now.” I said shyly with a big smile on my face, and my eyes almost disappearing because of it.


“Well believe it Mina ‘cause I’m yours.” It was a simple statement coming from her, but my whole body felt like jelly. She looks at me straight in the eyes to let me know how serious she was with what she said, and she’s not just saying sweet nothings to me. And I just look back at her, not being able to create proper sentences to respond to her. I just look at her and allow myself to get drunk with just her mere presence.

 


“So tell me, Mina. What exactly am I?” She asks me as she went back to the position just before she went to the bathroom. She hugged me as she rest her head upon my shoulders, and my hand immediately went to her head and my fingers run through her hair.


“I don’t think I understand your question.” I whispered.


“I mean, how will I classify myself now? A few weeks ago I had a boyfriend, and now I have you. I assume you already know these things ‘cause you certainly had more experience than me.” She chuckled as she finished talking.


‘Stupid cub, always making fun of me.’ I thought while joining her fits of laughter. “I honestly don’t know Chaeng. I really didn’t think it was important. You can call yourself, or label yourself with any name you want as long as you’re comfortable with it.”


She hums in response and didn’t speak for a while. After a few minutes of pondering she tells me

 

“Then I think I’m Mina-ual.”

 


I immediately burst out laughing as I detached myself from her, sitting right up and looking her with disbelief. “Is that even a word?” I ask her.


She followed me by also sitting up, and laughing a bit. “You told me I can call myself anything…” She whines. “…and I honestly think I won’t ever find someone I’ll like and love more than you Mina. You’re just the one for me.”


And there she goes again telling me these things with a serious expression on her face. The expression that tells me that she doesn’t know how sweet she is, and she is simply being honest with me. I was again left speechless by her, and there’s nothing else for me to do but to envelope her in my sweetest, warmest hug.


It lasted for a good while, and when I moved away and looked at her, she’s grinning again like an idiot.


“Do you still have any stupid questions for me Chaeng?” I asked her.


She just shook her head no. “I like wearing your clothes unnie. It smells like you.” And I giggled, remembering how I exactly felt like wearing her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter