CH.3

My Favorite Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The preparations for the activity took two months to complete. Those two months were filled with stressful meetings, long hours of practice, as well as tons of props making. However working with Chaeng was really fun and we indeed got closer. We would always meet for coffee after practice. There we would discuss our plans and accomplishments for the activity. But sometimes our conversations would drift somewhere else. We would talk about the latest gossips, other times we would just tease and play with each other, sometimes we would open up and talk about our personal lives. With those two months, I got to know Chaeng better.

*****

I was already running late when I arrived at the coffee shop. I was supposed to meet Chaeng ten minutes ago but I was held up because of a project that was due yesterday. I had to beg my professor to give me until tomorrow to submit my work and avoid getting a failing grade. When I opened the door, my eyes immediately scanned the place and landed on the small cub waiting at our usual place. We will be discussing the final preparations for the upcoming activity.


“Yah! Unnie your late!” She half shouted trying to look angry. But her smile that showed her dimples betrayed her and told me otherwise.


“I’m sorry Chaeng!” I placed both of my hands clasped together above my head and bowed to apologize to her. “I’ll just treat you this time okay?” I offered with my biggest gummy smile.


“I’m just messing with you Unnie. Haha. And you don’t have to treat me, I already paid for both of us anyways. The usual right?” We then both look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter