Your Secret Admirer Author's Note

Your Secret Admirer

 

AHHHH!! I thought I would never have finished this story! When I first thought up Your Secret Admirer, the story was supposed to be a short story. But look at it now, 18 chapters!

Thank you so much to all the readers, whether you were a silent reader or a reader who constantly left comments. I never want readers to feel like they had to leave comments or votes or kudos, so thank you so much if you did. Thank you so much if you subscribed and continued to follow my story to the very end. Thank you for giving my story a chance and enjoying all the crazy ideas I wanted to write.

Seeing how much love this story received, I almost wanted to keep going. Almost. I had to do a reality check and realize I still have so many other stories on hold or ideas I also wanted to write.

Fun fact: In the first draft, in my thought process, Seokmin was supposed to have a bigger role. During this time though I knew involving Seokmin would have meant more chapters and more angst. So I gave him a small fun cameo.

Seungcheol was supposed to have a bigger role too. But I didn’t want to write another pairing when I wanted my main focus to be SoonHoon.

I can’t say this enough, thank you guys so much.

I learnt so much and received even more while writing Your Secret Admirer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











 

Jihoon glares, “Don’t you dare leave just yet.”

“Why are you so mad?” Soonyoung pouted, not happy to see how fired up Jihoon was.

“You-you never even got the chance to say you love me,” Jihoon said all flustered. Now mumbling, “How could she forget...”

Soonyoung chuckles, grabbing Jihoon’s cheeks in his hand, “Is that why you’re angry.”

“Never mind,” Jihoon yells out, closing his eyes in frustration, “who cares when they all know it anyways.”

A loud laughter erupts out of Soonyoung, “Jihoonie, Jihoonie, my lovely Jihoonie. I love you so much.”

Jihoon pouts, “This isn’t fair. We should have gotten a whole scene for this. Something where I grab you and force you to say it.”

“Aren’t you doing it right now?” Soonyoung said through giggles.

“This is funny to you isn’t it?” Jihoon said, now glaring at Soonyoung.

Soonyoung, of course couldn’t handle how cute Jihoon was being, so he pulls Jihoon into a hug. “You’re just so cute.”

Jihoon sighs, “Fine, fine. I guess this will have to do.”

Soonyoung pulls away from Jihoon and places his arms across Jihoon’s shoulder. “You haven’t said it back.”

Looking up at Soonyoung, Jihoon wraps his arms around him and pulls him back close. “I love you.”