Your Secret Admirer 15

Your Secret Admirer

Soonyoung stands in front of Jihoon’s apartment building and stares at the towering form. Pulling his phone out of his pants pocket, Soonyoung calls Jihoon.

“Jihoonie,” Soonyoung says as Jihoon answers the call.

“Are you here?” Jihoon asks.

Soonyoung nods even though he knows Jihoon can’t see, “Outside your building.”

“Okay, I’ll come get you,” Jihoon tells him, “Don’t move.”

“But what if I have an itch?” Soonyoung playfully whines.

Jihoon laughs, “I’ll come and scratch it for you.”

“Hurry up then!”

When Jihoon shows up, Soonyoung is looking at the view around the building. Jihoon takes the chance of Soonyoung being distracted to tickle him, in the act of scratching his itch for him.

Soonyoung jumps at the touch and turns around to find a grinning Jihoon. He laughs at Jihoon’s playfulness, not even mad about the tickling. “Was that supposed to be scratching an itch?”

Jihoon smiles even wider and nods, “Did it help?”

Soonyoung nodded his head, crinkling his face up, “It did, thanks.”

“I’m glad I could help,” Jihoon replies.

They stare at each other for a moment, as if they haven’t seen each other in the longest of time. Soonyoung doesn’t mind though, he enjoys seeing Jihoon happy. Taking Jihoon’s hand in his own, he pulls Jihoon closer to him and gives him a small hug.

When they pull apart, Jihoon leads Soonyoung into his apartment building. Soonyoung stayed quiet, not sure why Jihoon had invited him over. They enter the building, use the elevator to reach Jihoon’s floor, and Jihoon uses a passcode to get into his place.

All the while, Soonyoung just takes it all in. It was interesting to see the place Jihoon returned to every night after they hung out all day. It was going to be more interesting to see the places Jihoon did his art, ate his food, and even slept.

Once in the apartment, Jihoon doesn’t stop to show Soonyoung anything. He leads Soonyoung right into one of the rooms that has it’s doors opened already. Before Soonyoung could really study the room or ask what was going on, Jihoon gestures at a chair for him to sit in.

Soonyoung finally glances around and notices a music studio. Seeing it all made Soonyoung’s heart pulse irregularly. What was Jihoon planning on doing?

“Jihoon,” Soonyoung said glancing up at the standing Jihoon in front of him.

Jihoon doesn’t explain the room though, instead he tells Soonyoung something else, “Open up your youtube app.”

Despite all the confusion, Soonyoung does as Jihoon asked. Pulling out his phone, he enters the familiar app. And right at the top is a new video from Woozi. Seeing the new video, Soonyoung looks up at Jihoon and back down at the video.

“Go ahead,’ Jihoon said, also glancing down at Soonyoung’s phone, “Watch the video.”

With a little nod, Soonyoung presses on the video, making the screen blow up with the video. Soonyoung turns up the volume and watches in silence. Woozi hadn’t uploaded anything in awhile, and this was bound to be a very unexpected performance.

Like usual, Woozi is wearing a mask. Also, like usual, Woozi didn’t converse, jumping right into the music. Soonyoung, like usual, loves every moment of hearing a new song from Woozi.

But something different happens this time around. Half way through the song, Woozi turns around in his seat and reaches up to take off his mask.

Soonyoung gasps, glancing up at Jihoon before going back to his phone screen. Woozi was going to reveal himself. As the song continued, Woozi turns around and smiles at the screen. Looking back at him, through the tiny screen, was no other than his Lee Jihoon. Still not saying anything to whoever was watching, Woozi continues to finish his song.

When the song was done, and the music had faded away, Woozi continued smiling. “And now you know.”

The screen pauses itself, signalling the end of the video. Soonyoung couldn’t believe it. It really felt like there were no more secrets between them.

Noticing the video was done, Jihoon said, “What do you think?”

Soonyoung exits the app, turns off his phone, and stands up next to Jihoon. Smiling, he said, “My Lee Jihoon has always had a nice voice.”

“You knew,” Jihoon said, rubbing the side of his neck.

“You know I knew,” Soonyoung smirked, “You sang while we were in the school’s nursery room. I know you knew I heard, but I didn’t say anything.”

Jihoon sighed, “Yeah, I suspected it was then, when you figured it out.”

Soonyoung takes Jihoon’s hands in his, bouncing them between them, “Thank you for wanting to be with me when I watched the video. But why did you reveal yourself?”

A smile grows on Jihoon’s lips, “There wasn’t a reason for me to stay hidden anymore. I only made music for you to listen to, and now I don’t have to do it under a mask anymore.”

“Why are you so talented,” Soonyoung whines with a pout.

A laugh erupts from Jihoon, “I have to give credit to my parents. My dad is a composer, and my mom is a vocal trainer. They wanted me to go into the music industry with them when they found out I had a talent for music.”

“But you wanted art,” Soonyoung said, smiling.

“Whether it be with music or painting, it’s still all art to me,” Jihoon tells him, “I won’t be able to give up music so easily. I’m still going to have my art studio, but I’m going to be making music on the side as well.”

“If it makes you happy, then I’m happy,” Soonyoung said, leaning over to place his forehead on Jihoon’s.

“Good, cause I’m happy if you’re happy too,” Jihoon replies, moving forward to place a small kiss on Soonyoung’s lips.

After the sudden attack, Jihoon moves back from Soonyoung and laughs. Soonyoung is staring at him with a reddening face.

“Wha-what was that for?” Soonyoung asks, touching his bottom lip.

“I wanted to kiss my boyfriend,” Jihoon said through giggles.

Soonyoung couldn’t respond, too shocked from the kiss. He contemplated between playing it cool or pulling Jihoon in for another kiss.

Before he could act on any of those thoughts, Jihoon reaches his hand out to Soonyoung.

“Come on,” Jihoon said, “I want to show you my bedroom.”

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon’s hand to his face, “Your bedroom?”

Jihoon grinned, “All my masks are stored there, I want to show them to you.”

“Ahh,” Soonyoung said nodding his head, “Okay.”

“That is,” Jihoon continued with a smirk, “unless you were expecting something else.”

Hearing this, Soonyoung furiously shakes his head, “No, no. I want to see the masks.”

Jihoon laughs again, clearly having fun messing around with Soonyoung. “I won’t do anything to you, Soonyoung.”

“I know,” Soonyoung said, placing his hand in Jihoon’s, “I trust you.”

 

After much asking, from Chan’s side, the group of friends were going to hang out together. The last time it happened was when they were filming their first dance video. Chan had been dying to see his dancing hyungs again.

For Chan purposes, they decided to meet at their dance practice room. This way, the three dancers could still practice too. And when they saw the opportunity, they took it. Jeonghan wanted to film their practice, saying their new fans would love to see what happened behind the scenes and could possibly become interested in learning from them too. Jisoo happily volunteered to edit the video, saying he needed the practice.

Before anyone would be showing up, Soonyoung and Jihoon had arrived early. Soonyoung wanted to start his warm-ups and Jihoon had come prepared with a sketchbook and a bag full of pencils. Music was playing as Soonyoung concentrated on his movements, meanwhile, Jihoon bobbed his head to the beat and hummed as he drew.

The door opens and the first they hear is, “Woozi!!”

Soonyoung stops in his step and freezes up. Looking to the door, he sees a wide-eyed smiling Chan who only had eyes for Jihoon. Behind Chan, Soonyoung sees Jeonghan and Jisoo, both of them shaking their head with a smile.

Glancing over at Jihoon, Soonyoung sees him with his own small smile on.

“He’s been bugging me the moment he saw the video,” Jeonghan said with a small dramatic sigh.

Chan side eyed Jeonghan and glared, “How could you keep such a secret from me, Hyung? You know how much I love Woozi’s music, and how much I like Jihoon. I wouldn’t have told anyone.”

“It was Jihoon’s secret, meaning it was Jihoon’s right to let who he wanted to know know,” Jeonghan countered, “Don’t be getting uselessly mad at me.”

With a pout, Chan turned to Jisoo, “I’m guessing you feel the same?”

Jisoo chuckled and nodded, “Jeonghan is right. Jihoon should have been the one to tell you.”

Jihoon puts his things down and walks over to his group of friends, “Sorry Channie, it’s not that I didn’t trust you. I just didn’t want many people knowing till it was the right time. It was a secret identity for a reason.”

“Why is it the right time?” Chan asked with seriousness.

Jeonghan and Jisoo turns to Soonyoung. And Soonyoung, in turn, looks back and forth between them with confusion.

“Why are you guys looking at me?” Soonyoung asked.

“Why ARE you guys looking at him?” Chan asked too.

“Because,” Seungcheol said, walking into the room, “it’s all thanks to Soonyoung we even got Jihoon to sing. Even with the disguise of Woozi, Jihoon didn’t want to touch anything that dealt with music.”

Now it was Soonyoung’s turn to be really confused. He turns to Jihoon with a frown, “What does he mean?”

“Seungcheol,” Jihoon said with sigh, shaking his head.

“What?” Seungcheol said, wide-eyed, not sure what he had done wrong, “I thought by now you would have told him.”

Without a word, Jihoon walks over to Soonyoung, intertwines their hands, and starts for the door.

Soonyoung, though very confused by Seungcheol’s words, follows Jihoon out the room. He wanted to know, and he knew they had to have a private conversation about it.

Once they were outside the building, Jihoon stood in front of Soonyoung. Soonyoung looked down at a gloomy Jihoon and pulled him into a hug.

“You know you really don’t have to tell me if you aren’t ready yet,” Soonyoung said into the side of Jihoon’s head.

“I do want to tell you,” Jihoon said, breathing into Soonyoung’s neck, “And I wanted it to be at my own time, but that Choi Seungcheol, I’m going to have to talk to him later.”

“I’ll do it for you,” Soonyoung moves back an inch to take a peek at Jihoon, “I’ll tell him to stop making my Jihoonie angry.”

Jihoon started to laugh, “Thank you, Soonyoung. But I’ll deal with Seungcheol. You already have enough on your plate. I don’t want to stress you out anymore than necessary. I want you to be happy.”

“I am happy,” Soonyoung said, getting close to Jihoon again, “Nothing about you and me would ever stress me out. I’m the most happiest when I’m with you.”

Someone clearing their throat catches their attention. They both turn to the sound and see Jun and Minghao walking over to them. Jun is glaring at them while Minghao is grinning.

“You guys are so cute,” Minghao tells them.

Jihoon laughs again, pulling away from Soonyoung, “I know we are.”

“Out in broad daylight?” Jun scolds.

“Minghao, I think Jun is trying to tell you something,” Jihoon said, grinning.

“What?” Minghao asked in confusion. “He didn’t say anything to me.”

“He may have been talking to us,” Jihoon continued to explain, “but he was really saying how he would like more skinship from you. Whenever and wherever.”

Minghao turns to Jun with curious wide eyes, “Is that what you were saying?”

Jun shakes his head while sighing, “Nevermind, don’t listen to them. Let’s all go inside. We need to start practice.”

“We should start our practice,” Minghao said, looking at them with worry.

“We will,” Soonyoung tells his friends, “You guys go in first. Everyone else is there already. I just have one last thing to say to Jihoon.”

“Okay,” Jun replied, “Don’t take too long. Otherwise Chan is going to worry.”

Once Jun and Minghao enters the building, Soonyoung turns to look at Jihoon.

“Let’s stay after to finish our talk,” Soonyoung tells him.

Jihoon looks him in the eye and nods, “Okay. After practice, we’ll talk.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The holidays are kind of a busy time for me, so please understand if updates are a bit slow. I'm still going to be trying my very best to write a ton and to upload as much as I can! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!!