Little Jung

Roommate X

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update. I have been busy, but I wanted to at least give you guys something to read. It is kind of short, Im sorry. But hope you guys enjoy!

-Allister

 

“Hi, my name is Soojung.” The girl said.

Tiffany just stood there staring at the girl but the girl was also staring at her back. Tiffany wanted to say something but no words came out of . Soojung? I’ve heard Jessica say that name before. Who is she?

“You must be my Unnie’s roommate.” The girl spoke again.

Wait, did she just say ‘unnie’? Who is she calling unnie? “Um, Unnie? Who is that?” Tiffany was kind of confuse.

“Jessica-Unnie. I’m her little sister, Jung Soojung but you could call me Krystal.”

Tiffany nodded and made an ‘O’ shape with . I knew she had a sister but Jessica always called her Krystal back in then. I didn’t know she had another name.

“Do you have anything to eat? I’m kind of hungry. Unnie just gave me the key to this apartment and she told me to sit quietly while she is still at work.” Krystal walked up Tiffany, rubbing her stomach.

“Uhh we could order something. I’m Tiffany Hwang by the way. Your sister’s roommate.”

“Don’t forget to add ex-girlfriend.”

Tiffany dropped her bag and looked at Krystal dumbfounded. “W-What?”

“I know who you are already. You broke my Unnie’s heart but she still cares about you.” Krystal folded her arms and gave Tiffany a slight glare.

Tiffany couldn’t even give the younger girl a response.

“Unnie is an adult, and she could handle her own problems but you better not add to her stress. She’s already putting me through school and helping out my parents, so she needs to save up money.”

That’s why she needs a roommate. To save some extra money on the side for her family. Tiffany sighed. “I won’t. I know what happened to me and your sister, didn’t really end on a good note. But there is more to that story, that barely anybody knows, not even your sister. I know, I’ve hurt her and I’m sorry. I will eventually come clean with everything.”

“Your apology is not needed with me.” Krystal bluntly said, that sent shivers down Tiffany’s spine. She knew Jessica could be cold but she didn’t coldness runs in the family.

“So, may I ask how you got in here?” Tiffany pointed to the ground and tilted her head slightly out of confusion.

How cute. No wonder my sister likes her so much. Krystal smirked and it kind of terrified Tiffany because she thought she was going to say, she broke into the apartment or something. “I stopped by my sister’s office and she handed me the key. I just moved here from San Francisco because I will be going to school at SM University. I will be staying at their dorms but I need a place to crash for a few days.”

“Oh okay. That is fine with me.” Tiffany nodded her head as an agreement.

Tiffany decided to order Korean food because that is what the younger Jung wanted to eat since she did come from America. They ate silently and Tiffany thought it was a bit awkward and uncomfortable but she was trying to be nice. She then heard keys jingle from the front door and a loud sigh once the door closed. A tired blonde haired girl wearing a business dragged her body towards the kitchen.

“UNNIE!” Krystal was excited to finally spend some time with her sister but Jessica was beyond exhausted. Krystal ran up to her sister to give her a bear hug.

“Soojung.” Jessica just let Krystal be but she wanted the younger girl to loosen up from the tight hug she was engulfed in. Jessica’s tired eyes took notice to the other girl in the kitchen who was staring back at her. Tiffany then turned around to let Jessica enjoy the moment with her sister. Krystal released her older sister from the hug and dragged her to sit down to eat first.

“Unnie, I know you are tired but you should eat first. I am going to shower first.” Krystal forced some chopsticks in Jessica’s hand and left the two to eat the dinner together.

Jessica was dead tired and the only thing in her mind was her warm cozy bed but she knew she needed to listen to Krystal when it came to eating. Tiffany kept her head down the whole time. She didn’t know how to face Jessica properly. Then she heard steady breathing and light snores. She looked up to see what it was and a smile creeped up on her face. There on the other side of the table was a sleepy Jessica. She had fallen asleep while sitting up and chopsticks in her hands. It was actually a cute sight to see. How cute. Such an innocent face when she is like that. When Tiffany didn’t know was that Krystal didn’t leave. The younger Jung was hiding behind the hallway and she witnessed the whole thing.

So Tiffany Hwang, do you still have feelings for my sister or not? Looks like I am just going to have to find out. Krystal smirked to herself.

 

------------------------------------

 

It was now the weekend and Tiffany was exhausted from her work. Who knew being a vocal professor would be stressful. She plopped herself on the couch as soon as she got out of the shower.

“Sup, Hwang.” Tiffany was startled to hear a voice that came out of nowhere. She turned to her side to see Krystal walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in her hands.

“Did you just call me ‘Hwang’?” Tiffany’s eyebrows raised.

“Yeah. What about it?” Krystal sat herself down next to Tiffany.

“Isn’t that a bit rude.”

“Do you know, what I find rude? Is that you left my sister hanging and didn’t even bother explaining to yourself to her.” Krystal munched on her cereal after she said that. Her retort left Tiffany speechless. Krystal put down her bowl on the coffee and turned to face Tiffany. She eyed the girl next to her. Tiffany fidgeted in her seat and it was noticeable to Krystal. Krystal sighed which caught Tiffany’s attention and to look at her. “Look, sorry if I am being rude. It was kind of hard sleeping in my unnie’s room because all she does is start at this drawing of you or mumble your name in her sleep.”

“She does all that?” Tiffany couldn’t believe her ears.

“Yeah, she does. I really want to know why you ran away.”

“I-I don’t deserve her. If she does still love me. I don’t deserve a second chance with her.” Tiffany started to get teary eyes and it caught Krystal off guard. “I’m sorry. I want to be there for her, but I can’t” Tiffany got up and left to go to her room.

 

A/N: Tiffany's first encounter with Krystal Jung isn't going great for her. What do you guys think Tiffany is hiding? Im working on the next chapte, I promise. I will try to update soon again. Until next time~

-Allister