Roommie

Roommate X

I’m going back today. A blonde haired woman in her mid-20s was standing in front of the airport terminal that is headed to South Korea. She hasn’t been back in that country in over 7 years. She wondered if anything has changed or the people she once knew changed. Her mind automatically thought of a certain bubbly loud girl whom she fell in love with back in high school. I hope she has been well. Don’t worry Tiff, I’m coming for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS: Plane number 004 has crashed landed in the Pacific Ocean. The plane departed from New York and was on it's way to South Korea. There was a problem with one of the wings causing it to go down to the sea. There weren't many survivors. My prayers out to the families who had lost somebody.]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... -_-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING!!! Thats not how this story is going to go. No angst here guys. Not for this one that is. I just wanted to mess with you guys. A lot of the fanfics I have read usually pull a gag begining like this one and I thought I should give it a shot. But really if you read further the actual chapted will begin.

-Allister *evil smile*

 

 

 

I’m going back today. A blonde haired woman in her mid-20s was standing in front of the airport terminal that is headed to South Korea. She hasn’t been back in that country in over 7 years. She wondered if anything has changed or the people she once knew changed. Her mind automatically thought of a certain bubbly loud girl whom she fell in love with back in high school. I hope she has been well. Don’t worry Tiff, I’m coming for you.

On the other side of the globe was a red haired girl in front of the piano looking over some music sheets. She was too occupied to notice someone has entered the same room she was in.

“EEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG!!!!!” The red haired jumped from her seat and all her music sheets scattered in the air and floor when a toy buy landed near her. A burst of laughter erupted from behind her to find a shorter woman with short blonde hair clenching her stomach. “YAH LEE SOONKYU!” She was fuming with angry at the silly prank her friend pulled off.

“Yah Miyoung, who said you could call me that?!” Sunny stopped laughing after hearing her actual name come out of the other girl’s mouth.

Tiffany scoffed at the remark. “You are one to talk shorty.”

Sunny put her arm over Tiffany’s shoulder even though she was a bit shorter than her. “Anyways, let’s go out for drinks tonight. It’s on Hyoyeon this time.”

“I can’t. I’m busy remember, since you took away Taetae I need to find somebody to cover some of the rent.”

“I did not take her away. Come on Fany, we have been dating for 5 years now so it was only reasonable to move in together. It’s not my fault you had to choose such a spacious luxurious apartment to live in.”

“It’s closer to work and I like my space.”

Sunny rolled her eyes at Tiffany’s comment. “I thought Hyoyeon found you a roommate.”

“She told me her friend’s friend just moved here to Korea so he or she needs a place to stay to get situated.”

“What if it’s a guy? Would you be okay with that?”

“If they do happened to be a guy I will just have to barricade my door so they don’t raid my stuff.”

“So drinks?” Sunny playfully wiggled her eyebrows causing Tiffany to giggle.

“One or two wouldn’t hurt since its Friday.”

Sunny pumped her fist in the air, as it was successful to convince her best friend to go out.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

After long hours on sitting on the plane the blonde haired woman made it to Korea. She strolled around the airport lobby until she spotted an older looking man in a business suit holding up a sign [J. JUNG] written on it. She smiled and waved her hand in the air to signal the man of her welcome.

“I’m so glad you had a safe trip Sica.” The man offered a hand to help her with the luggage.

“Thanks Tyler. I really appreciate you helping me.”

“Well we are busy partners. The office is also ready for you to get started working. I also have the address and key of the place you could stay at. My friend said she is also a girl and that she is a teacher. That much I know.”

“Sounds good to me. If she is a teacher she will busy most of the week.” Tyler opened the door for Jessica and put her belonging in the trunk. They headed over to where Jessica will be staying at.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“She’s a girl right?” Tiffany decided to question Hyoyeon as soon as she entered the latter’s bar.

“Of course she’s a girl Fany. I wouldn’t be as low to give a guy to be your roommate.” Hyoyeon commented as she wiped some glasses clean so she could pour her best friends some drinks.

"Do you know what she does? She could be a pyscho killer or something."

“Ummmm CEO I think?” Hyoyeon scratched her head trying to think with her friend told her what she did for a living.”

“CEO?! Can’t she afford her own place than. Why stay with someone?”

“I don’t know Fany. Ask her when you meet her.” Hyoyeon walked to the back to get some drinks started.

“Maybe you could seduce her and she could be your sugar daddy. Better yet a sugar momma.” Yuri chimed in the conversation as she smirked at Tiffany.

“Ew Yul, Tiffany isn’t like you.” Yuri earned a smack to the head by Sunny.

“Just saying.” Yuri rubbed the spot where she was hit.

Hyoyeon came back with drinks on a tray and handed Tiffany her favorite drink, a strawberry margarita.

“All I hope is she is nice to live with. Isn’t a slob or anything like that.”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Jessica arrived at the apartment and was welcomed with silence. Maybe my roomie isn’t here. She dragged her belonging to the living room and a few lights. She was awfully amazed how neat and spacious this apartment was. Jessica walked up the small steps that lead up to the high level. There was a white paper tapped to one of the doors that said [Vacant Room] on it. She took down the sign and opened the door. There was already a big queen sized bed, a drawer and a desk. She even had her own bathroom in the bedroom. “Looks like I don’t really need to get my own furniture.” She mumbled to herself. She set her luggage on her bed and laptop case on the desk. Jessica sat herself up on the bed and leaned her body against the headboard as she pulled out her phone to make a call.

“Unnie?” A younger’s voice could be heard on the phone.

“Hey, I made it safely here, so you could tell mom and dad to not worry as much.” Jessica chuckled lightly.

“That’s great Unnie! I’m glad you called. I thought you would be too tired.”

“Actually I am tired but since I’m so use to the New York time zone, my body refuses to let me sleep for once.”

“Oh I see. Then Unnie at least try to get some sleep. I will let you go. Love you!”

Jessica smiled when she heard those words. “Love you too Krys. Study well.”

“Okay Unnie. Make sure to take care of yourself.”

The call ended with the two sisters and Jessica relaxed on the bed for a bit until she realized she should at least unpack her things. Walked back up to her stuff and started to hang some clothes in the closet and fold some into the drawer. She took out her laptop and an assortment of colored pencils into a pencil holder on the desk. Jessica set up her easel with her drawing pad placed on it. She was humming a tune to herself until she heard some noises outside of her door. Jessica was about to open the door but she heard a voice just outside her room.

Just outside of Jessica’s new room were the shorty couple struggling to hold up drunk Tiffany without Jessica knowledge. Jessica found it tough to keep in contact with her friends so with her being the farthest away from everybody, she slowly drifted apart from them.

“Geez she is so heavy. Why did she drink so much?” Sunny huffed.

“Let’s just drag her to her room, tug her in bed and leave. Taeyeon suggested.

The shorty’s opened up Tiffany’s room and plopped the drunk woman on her bed. “I will head to the car babe. Just put a glass of water and medicine on her nightstand.” Taeyeon left the room so Sunny could do all those things. Sunny went to the kitchen to get some water.

Jessica tried listening to the voice but it was hard to hear. My roommate might need some help. Jessica decided it would be impolite to not introduce herself to her roommate since this place technically belongs to the other girl. So she stepped outside and made her way to the kitchen. Jessica got down from the stairs only to be stared at a short woman with short blonde hair holding a glass of water. The looked at each other in disbelief.

“Sunny?”

“SICA?!”

They both said at the same time but Sunny’s voice was a bit louder than Jessica’s. Jessica had a confused expression while Sunny had a worried and surprised expression.

“You’re my roommate?” Jessica questioned.

“W-What? Roommate? Hell no!” Sunny shook her head.

“Then what are you doing here?”

Oh my gosh. Why is Jessica here? She can’t be the roommate Hyo was talking about. Tiffany would freak out if she found out the Jessica was back in Korea. I don’t know if I should tell her. Sunny herself was freaking out.

“Hello earth to Soonkyu.” Jessica waved her hand in front of the shorter girl’s face.

“Yah do not call me that.” Sunny said back and swatted Jessica’s hand out of her face.

“What are you doing here I said?” Jessica gave Sunny a blank stare.

“Helping out your roommate.” Sunny walked passed Jessica to go up the stairs.

“And who’s that?”

Sunny stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to face Jessica who was looking up at her from down the stairs. “Tiffany.” Then she went down the hall back to Tiffany’s room.

Jessica’s eyes widen when she heard the name of the girl she had been missing for the past years.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon was standing outside the car waiting for her girlfriend to come back.

“I met Tiffany’s new roommate.” Sunny came out and approached her girlfriend.

“Oh yeah, is she nice?” Taeyeon put a jacket over Sunny’s shoulder so she wouldn’t be as cold.

“Of course I’m nice. You should already now that Tae.” Jessica appeared in front of the couple and Taeyeon couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Sica? Jessica Jung, is that you?”

“The one and only.” Jessica let out a cocky remark and smirked at her long time best friend. Taeyeon and Jessica high fived each other and pulled each other in a bear hug.

“I can’t believe you are back. So wait. You’re Tiffany’s roommate.” Taeyeon broke the hug to look at Jessica.

“Apparently. You guys are a cute couple though. If you see Yuri, tell her she owes me 100 dollars.” Jessica chuckled.

“Why does Yuri owe you money?” Sunny questioned.

“Before we graduated high school, we made a bet on you two. Yuri thought you guys wouldn’t date each other because she thought Taeyeon would friend zone you if Sunny confessed her feelings. But I thought you guys would be a couple eventually.”

“That monkey.” Taeyeon retorted. “I can’t believe you are going to live with Tiffany. Won’t it be awkward?”

“It’s only awkward, if you make it awkward. She could live her life and I will with mine.” Jessica commented.

“I told her we should hang out so she could see our other friends.” Sunny said to Taeyeon.

“That’s a great idea. Let us know when you are free.” Taeyeon patted Jessica on the shoulder.

“Tae, don’t let her go.” Taeyeon understood where Jessica was coming from when she said that.

“I won’t.” Taeyeon and Jessica gave each other a side hug and she waved at Sunny for a goodbye.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Jessica was in her room with her thoughts clouded with what to do about Tiffany. She did want to see her ex-girlfriend but she didn’t think it would be this soon. On top of that, they would be living with each other. She stood in front of her easel and flipped through her drawing pad. Jessica stopped at the drawing she did of Tiffany when they shared their first kiss together. Memories of them being together in high school replayed in her head like a movie. “Maybe this is fate.”

 

A/N: I just couldn't wait to give you guys the first chapter. I loved reading everybody's comments who had taken interest in my story, it really means a lot and thank you for the readers who upvoted as well. I'm glad that this story is getting great feedback as well. So finally Jessica knows who her roommate is but Tiffany still doesn't have a clue yet. Maybe there is a reason why Tiffany left Jessica. Why does Jessica need to live with somebody? How do you think there next meeting will be after all these years? Do you guys think Yuri will give Jessica that 100 bucks? Hahahaha. So this is what I got for today. Let me know if you guys think this story is going to slow or a bit to fast. Its great to know what my readers think of the story. Comment to tell me what you think, subscribe to be kept updated, and upvote to let me know that you are interested in this story. Until next time~

-Allister