Pranks

Roommate X

“Sica, you are back! It’s great to see you.” Sunny was the first to speak.

After Jessica’s and Tiffany’s eye battle, Taeyeon suggested to get a table all together, so they could talk happily like they once did in high school. Taeyeon being the oldest in the group was an advantage, because they listen to her obediently like a leader.

Holy . What is going to happen now? Taeyeon was panicking and Sunny knows it. They were holding hands underneath the table and Sunny could feel Taeyeon’s hand sweating.

Tiffany kept her head down and didn’t even greet Jessica after so long. Yuri and Hyoyeon were waiting for Tiffany to speak but she was mute.

“I’ve been good Sunny, thanks. Taeyeon met up with me earlier and dragged everybody else with her. So here I am.” Jessica lightly chuckled to sooth the tense atmosphere. She knows everybody is worried about her and Tiffany.

Tiffany kept her head down throughout the conversation but she was still listening. Everybody talked about what they are doing for a career. Jessica said she is starting up her own fashion line with a friend she met during college.

What am I going to do with you Tiffany? How am I supposed to say that I happen to be your roommate as well? As soon as she finds out, she is definitely going to kick me out. Jessica sighed and her friends knew it. They knew she was troubled about the situation as well.

Tiffany has had enough of the tension she abruptly stood up startling everybody at the table, even Jessica was snapped out of her thoughts. Everybody stared at Tiffany in confusion, waiting for her to speak. “This is a very nice reunion and all, but there is somewhere I need to be. Sorry.” Tiffany left the cafe without hearing the other’s response.

Jessica rubbed her temple. “How frustrating. This is totally my fault again.” Hyoyeon slapped Jessica’s hand. “Ouch! Hyo, what the hell?!”

“Again! Seriously, how many times are you going to keep taking the blame? You were at least engaging in a conversation, and was she doing. Keeping shut and lowering her head. Do you know how rude she was being?” Hyoyeon was fuming and crossed her arms to her chest.

“How about we get some drinks later tonight?” Yuri suggested. “Maybe it will give you time to gather your thoughts when you see Tiffany again.”

“Actually I am going to see her later today.” Jessica commented.

“You’re going to try talking to her, so soon Unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“I live with her.” Jessica bluntly said.

“WHAT?!” Everybody was shocked except for Sunny and Taeyeon.

“I’m actually here roommate.” Jessica answered. Everybody’s jaw dropped and they couldn’t believe how calm Jessica seemed to be.

Once Tiffany left the café, she locked herself in her car and tears started to roll down her cheeks. “It hurts. It hurts to see her.” Tiffany clenched her shirt where her heart is and silently cried.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Why must we take care of our drunk friends?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know, honey. We will just be quick. I seriously hope Tiffany isn’t awake though. If she is, we would be so dead, dragging a drunk Jessica to her apartment.” Sunny replied.

For the second time, the short couple are helping a drunk friend. Jessica had too much to drink and now Sunny and Taeyeon are left to deal with her. The couple unlocked the door quietly and slowly moved with drunk Jessica on Taeyeon’s shoulder inside the apartment. They stopped for a moment trying to listen if Tiffany was awake but it was dead silent, so they creeped towards the stairs.

“What are you two doing?” A voice was heard suddenly behind the couple. Sunny whipped her head to her right and their worst nightmare had come true. Well a nightmare for all three girls. Tiffany, was standing near the dining table with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. She was mad, no wait. Mad doesn’t describe how Tiffany was feeling at that moment. She was beyond angry, which morphed to her being Hell-Fany.

“Uh F-Fany. What’s up?” Sunny cursed herself for stuttering in front of her. Taeyeon on the other hand, didn’t bother on turning around, but she could feel her body getting sore, because of Jessica’s dead weight leaning onto to her.

“Who is Taeyeon carrying?” Tiffany couldn’t really tell who the girl was because her face was covered by her hair, but she knew she had already seen this girl somewhere.

“I-It’s uh, your roommate.” Sunny rubbed her hands together to try to ease her nervousness.

*THUD* An unconscious Jessica hit the floor surprisingly.

“I’m sorry.” Was all Taeyeon had to say when she looked at Sunny guilty.

“Taeyeon, how could you drop Sica like that?” Sunny was mad a bit but then it subsided and she immediately covered . Taeyeon’s eyes were about to pop out of her eye socket. The couple slowly turned their head to see Tiffany’s reaction. Sunny just blurted out Jessica’s name.

“Sica? Jessica?! Jessica’s my roommate?!” Tiffany was also shocked.

After that little confrontation Tiffany refuse to let the couple leave until they explain themselves. They managed to put Jessica safely in her room without harming her anymore. Sunny even place some water and pain reliever medication on her desk.

“Explain, please.” Tiffany still had her arms crossed and she was glaring at the two.

“Look, we admit we were the first ones to see Jessica but we didn’t even know she was back in Korea until yesterday. You were drunk the other night, remember. So Sunny and I helped you to get into our apartment and Jessica had already moved in. We were just as surprise to see her. She told us earlier that she is looking for a new place to stay since you guys are not on great terms. Just bear with it for a bit until then.” Taeyeon said calmly but sternly.

Tiffany sighed. “I guess I shouldn’t be a completely jackass then. Fine she could stay. As long as she doesn’t remind me of the past.”

“Trust me. I think Jessica doesn’t want that either.”

The couple left and Tiffany couldn’t grasp this problematic misfortune she is in. Her ex-girlfriend is her roommate. Tiffany is very sure Jessica hates her all this time. Tiffany walked up the stairs and stopped in front of Jessica’s room. Maybe I should check on her, to be sure she is okay. Tiffany entered the girl’s room slowly. She could hear light snores coming from the girl on the bed. She giggled to herself when she got further into the room when she saw Jessica’s sleeping body. She had her arms raised up as if she was being punished by a teacher. Cute. Did I just call her cute? Oh my gosh Tiffany, snap out of it. She shook her head to get rid of unnecessary thoughts.

“Ummm…” Tiffany froze as uncoherent mumbles escaped from Jessica’s mouth. “Soo... Jung… water.” Tiffany frowned when she heard Jessica mumble another girl’s name. Soojung? Who is that? I bet your new girlfriend. Tiffany scoffed and walked out of Jessica’s room. Wait a minute. Was I just jealous, just now? No. I can’t be. Me and Jessica have been over for a long time.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica groaned in her sleep and turned to her night stand to look at her clock. Her head was in pain and she knew, she drank too much. She waited to get rid of Tiffany from her thoughts but it made it worse. Every day Jessica would dream of Tiffany whether it be a good dream or a nightmare. Sometimes the scene where Tiffany took off on Jessica would always reply in her sleep. Jessica slowly got up and the first thing her eyes went too was a glass of water on her desk. She sheepishly smiled and walked up to down it. She took some medicine as well and got ready for a day at work. I wonder if Tiffany knows I’m her roommate now. Worry was starting to consume her. She made her way downstairs after freshen up from a shower but there was a faint smell in the air. She sniffed her surrounding but it made it worse. Jessica quickly covered her nose and she felt a bit dizzy.  What is that smell? Wait. Oh no. Its cucumbers! Jessica was in a state of panic and Tiffany came up from behind her.

“What are you doing?” Tiffany had a smirk on her face.

“Tiff, did you cut some cucumbers?” Jessica’s voice sounded funny because she was pinching her nose to prevent her from smelling that horrendous odor.

“Oh yes I did. I put some cucumbers in my sandwich and water. It was very healthy and delicious.” Tiffany still had a joyful smug on her face.

“But you know I hate cucumbers. I can’t even stand the smell.”

“Really? I don’t remember.” Tiffany shrugged, then she grabbed her purse and walked out of her apartment.  

Jessica was left standing there as she watched Tiffany walk out the door without waiting for her response. Damnit.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica looked sick and it wasn’t because of her little hang over. Tyler walked in his partner’s office and presented her with some pasta for lunch.

“What’s the matter now?” Tyler took a seat right across from Jessica.

“Tiffany.” Was all Jessica said. Tyler nodded and began to twirl his pasta waiting for Jessica to continue. “She cut some cucumbers and the smell lingered around the kitchen and living room. I barely got out of there alive.” Jessica slumped back in her chair some more.

She heard Tyler chuckle. “She sounds like a handful.”

Jessica groaned but then she got a brilliant idea in the process. She smiled to herself but it was more like an evil smile. Tyler could literally see a dark aura forming around Jessica and he got the shivers from it. He didn’t even want to know, what Jessica was actually thinking right.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

A couple of days passed and Jessica settled in nicely but she was still looking for a new place. Tiffany and Jessica were somewhat civil with one another after Tiffany’s little prank she pulled on Jessica one morning. She knew what she was doing, when she cut some cucumbers and ate them. Tiffany woke up one morning to get ready for the day. She lazily walked to her bathroom, rubbing her eyes to get rid of her sleepiness away. She stretched and there was a white paper tapped on her bathroom mirror. She rubbed her eyes even more just in case she was just seeing things, but she wasn’t. Tapped on her mirror was a printout picture of fish eyes. “AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” She shrieked in terror. She stormed out of her room to find the culprit who is none other than Jessica Jung but the girl wasn’t in her room. “I’m going to kill her.” Tiffany made her way downstairs but instantly froze in her spot. Scattered throughout her kitchen and living room floor were bugs (toy bugs). They covered every inch of the floor. “AHHHHHHHWAHHHHHAAAAA! JESSSSSSSSSSIIIIIICCAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tiffany screamed a second time but even louder.

Jessica could be seen with a huge smile on her face as she walked to her car.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany finished a long day of vocal lessons and prepping her students for the upcoming music show. She had a very stressful morning because of a certain someone. When she told Sunny that, all she got was laugh to her face. Sunny thought it was amusing how Jessica got her back with another prank as pay back. Tiffany got to her apartment but stopped when she saw a black haired person looking through her fridge. Who in the hell? Jessica has blonde hair. Tiffany cleared , catching the attention of this mysterious girl. The girl turned around and was quite beautiful in Tiffany’s eyes. Her beauty kind of reminded her of someone but she couldn’t pin point who.

“Hi, my name is Soojung.” The girl said.

 

A/N: Hahaha Jessica and Tiffany had a little prank war. It's kind of obvious that Jessica won. So in this chapter, we got to see some interation from JeTi. Why do you guys think Tiffany cried in her car? Do you think she still loves Jessica? Uh oh maybe some drama is going to start stirring. Tiffany has met Soojung, Jessica's sister. But this will be the first time Tiffany is meeting her. Theres a little insite on that one. You guys will have to wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen between Tiffany and Krystal. Comment, subscribe and upvote. =) Thanks guys!!!! Until next time~

-Allister =)